The league must be voided

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If Rangers were sitting 13 points clear in this league

Does any bear honestly believe , this shower of corrupt bastards running our game , would be adamant that Rangers would be getting a title .Would we be seeing anything other than the bheasts up in arms , crying for Sporting integrity :hmmm:

Every bear with half a brain knows the answer to this . It is absolutely disgusting , we have so called bears even arguing the point for any bheast sympathy .

I would personally line them up and shoot them

Shooting is too good for them, we usually lynch traitors 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yesterday I was ugly, today I look like I fairy. A really odd focus on my looks there. You want me to send you a signed picture?

I would be curious to know your educational background because no reputable journalist would correspond in the manner you do. 

When do you find the time to do your research if you are on here 24/7 like you have been for four days? Or do you just pass on second-hand information that is essentially the baton that turns into gossip?

12 minutes ago, Hoss said:

If we'd been 13 points clear no person in here would be screaming for it to be voided.  

FWIW I would void it, either way, but if they don't then they're justified giving it to them.  There'll likely be some legal challenges on the back of this but at the end of the day what's more important; a league title or folk getting better.

I'm CONVINCED , there are increased levels of bheasts on here last few days . In their desperation

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Probably the most bitchy and stupid post I have seen on here in 10 years, regardless where it was aimed.And why the need to get personal ?

Real question is what is your problem @Brackley Bluenose ?   You seriously need to re think that one.  This is a football forum, you would never have the guts to do that in real life. 

Basically a smartarse coward's retort.

Admin please  delete to save @Brackley Bluenose  and the forum further embarrassment. 

Said nothing of offence, talking facts.  You’re clearly a snowflake as well as someone who talks utter shite. I tell you what is embarrassing, your post heralding Leverkusen as one of the greatest teams in the world the other night 🤣

Have I really read that some on here want c*ltic to have the title but have forgotten 'sporting integrity'?

Fuck me, please donate any of your Rangers shirts, scarves or other memorabilia to someone more deserving to be called a 'Bear'

Then wash your fucking mouth out with soap before you go visit your priest.

I neither agree or disagree with previous discussion as I have not caught up with it. But everyone has the right to an opinion, even if wrong, when someone resorts to personal abuse on the internet then i just give it back. but there really is no need.

Making it personal on the internet is just beyond my understanding. The last resort of cheapstakes and cowards. 

As for the bheasts on here, I welcome them, they know that we are still here and they are obsessed. 

In fact there's a lot more they know,but they choose to ignore what they and big Jock knew about themselves. Tells it all. 

Maybe they are happy when the Priest dissolves them from guilt in the mass. More shame on them if they cannot speak fro themselves.

Just now, tomger said:

They have the dude to get their knowledge from.

These bheasts must be have a chug to themselves if they look on here . And have this ill, self styled so called reporter :hmmm:who claims to be a Rangers fan  , doing all their pleading for them

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I'm CONVINCED , there are increased levels of bheasts on here last few days . In their desperation

I'd understand it if they where mathematically out of reach. Expect more as it becomes more desperate.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would be curious to know your educational background because no reputable journalist would correspond in the manner you do. 

When do you find the time to do your research if you are on here 24/7 like you have been for four days? Or do you just pass on second-hand information that is essentially the baton that turns into gossip?

I correspond in the same manner I did before I was journo. I was posting on here before I'd started writing anywhere other than my own personal blog.

I left high school at the end of fifth year and became a lifeguard. I make no claim to be highly educated. I'm a dude from a council scheme who has got lucky as fuck and gets paid to write about Rangers for a living - as well as some other general Scottish football stuff.

Four days 24/7? I was barely on last night from around 7pm as I went to the pub. Same on Friday.

Incredibly, I have an internet browser that has more than one tab, a working telephone and a high speed internet connection. I'm more than capable of sitting working, posting on here and having conversations on phone, via skype or email with people and up until the cancellation of football on Friday, I'd be at various clubs on a daily basis. Yesterday, I was supposed to be at Easter Road for Hibs v St. Johnstone but for obvious reason wasn't. Today, I'd have been at Ibrox.  Again, for obvious reasons, wasn't.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'd understand it if they where mathematically out of reach. Expect more as it becomes more desperate.

Still think the key is our manager Kirk . I honestly expect to hear him in P/C very soon

And the press will ask him . put him on the spot . It won't be good

9 minutes ago, tomger said:

They have the dude to get their knowledge from.

Tbf the dude is one of us absolutely no doubting that. Hes putting forward the alternate argument. I think hes completely wrong but hes is a bear entitled to his opinion

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Still think the key is our manager Kirk . I honestly expect to hear him in P/C very soon

And the press will ask him . put him on the spot . It won't be good

Gerrard only has to say the league is not done so the scum can't be awarded the title.

When the Liverpool question comes its simple

Am Rangers manager all my thoughts are on that. My opinions on Liverpool as a fan will remain private.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Gerrard only has to say the league is not done so the scum can't be awarded the title.

Am Rangers manager all my thoughts are on that. My opinions on Liverpool as a fan will remain private.

He shouldve been before them on friday. I don't understand why the club pulled the presser at all.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

It's that's simple, but I don't think he would be able to contain his self on this one

51 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They’ve got a lot of hope in you, the sevco journo is what they call you and there’s a direct link to this forum.

Just for any of them looking in.

Your club celtic F.C. are responsible for the rape of hundreds of young boys over a 40 year period and the consequent cover up no doubt aided to some of the deaths of these young boys. You are the most horrible disgusting morally bankrupt club with an even worse set of fans. No tainted title will ever change that!!!!!!!

Just now, The Dude said:

He shouldve been before them on friday. I don't understand why the club pulled the presser at all.

Cause we don't do PR very well at all.

Whenever he next speaks the message must be clear and straight to the point.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just for any of them looking in.

Your club celtic F.C. are responsible for the rape of hundreds of young boys over a 40 year period and the consequent cover up no doubt aided to some of the deaths of these young boys. You are the most horrible disgusting morally bankrupt club with an even worse set of fans. No tainted title will ever change that!!!!!!!

I’ll just add the sevco journo agrees albeit he might not quote it. You paedo sympathising cretins.

Archived