The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

FIFA were done for corruption.

Doesnt mean the whole board were.

The Dude is really going all out here 😂

His next argument will be he must agree with them but the recent statement shows he doesn’t. He just has to admit he got it wrong instead of this shite.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Because he has to, it’s his job, he must represent our club. It would be a dereliction of duty if he didn’t. 

No its not. Its an elected position. He has an agreement with his counterpart at celtic that they will rotate which one stands for election. If the board is so corrupt, I wouldn't expect any Rangers MD to offer himself up for election.

I haven’t read all the thread but someone please tell me I’ve picked this up wrong here.

Are there actually Rangers supporters out there who would give celtic the league title when they haven’t won it and could quite conceivably be caught?

Just now, Real Ranger said:

I haven’t read all the thread but someone please tell me I’ve picked this up wrong here.

Are there actually Rangers supporters out there who would give celtic the league title when they haven’t won it and could quite conceivably be caught?

just one.

Just now, The Dude said:

No its not. Its an elected position. He has an agreement with his counterpart at celtic that they will rotate which one stands for election. If the board is so corrupt, I wouldn't expect any Rangers MD to offer himself up for election.

So you want the corrupt board to go undeterred without any Rangers viewpoints getting said?

Sadly yes.

For me not real Rangers fans though 👍

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

His next argument will be he must agree with them but the recent statement shows he doesn’t. He just has to admit he got it wrong instead of this shite.

The SPFL have one position. Rangers and Hearts oppose that position. Which bit have I got wrong?

Just now, The Dude said:

The SPFL have one position. Rangers and Hearts oppose that position. Which bit have I got wrong?

If the league can’t be finished do you think the correct decision is to hand it to celtic despite the fact they can get caught Dude?

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

So you want the corrupt board to go undeterred without any Rangers viewpoints getting said?

No, I'd want the Rangers MD to distance himself from the board publicly and highlight the corruption.

So far, he's said they think the league have it wrong if they don't play 38 games.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've said I'm not privy to much on the Past but I've posted the odd bit over the last eight years.

Billy Gilmour was signing for Chelsea 

Rangers had offered Ross Wilson the job first time around. 

Michael O'Halloran no show for reserves game

SFL Clubs would vote against our admission to Division One. 

Are the main ones I can remember. Other bits and pieces too. 

That's changed a fair bit over the last nine months after spending most days at various clubs across the country covering games, pressers and doing interviews. 

Look at that, mostly well all negative stories, why don't you use your voice and fight for us or have you been told not?

As a fan you should be reporting on how handing the title to celtic is abhorrent, not sitting on here shouting everyone down, no wonder people are thinking you're a fake!

If the league can’t be finished do you think the correct decision is to hand it to celtic despite the fact they can get caught Dude?

If they end the Season after the games already played, I think keeping the standings is right.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I think it’s more the case that the SPFL have one position they are trying to sell via the media, the problem they’ve got Is its unlawful and will result in at least one hopefully two bankrupting them.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, I'd want the Rangers MD to distance himself from the board publicly and highlight the corruption.

So far, he's said they think the league have it wrong if they don't play 38 games.

He said the rules dictate they must play 38 games, failure to do that they are breaching these rules and as such will be held accountable for it. Just in a clever way!

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Does it stop the Rangers MD from highlighting it?

Are you aware of the need for proof? 

Are you aware a simple accusation without proof can lead to a mega amount of trouble for the accuser? 

Are you aware that Stewart Robertson has only been involved for a limited period of time?

Are you aware that people that are corrupt don’t share it about willy nilly? 

Hence the reason it took years and years for FIFA to be done and not everyone in their corridors knew.

1 minute ago, Alendrin said:

Look at that, mostly well all negative stories, why don't you use your voice and fight for us or have you been told not?

As a fan you should be reporting on how handing the title to celtic is abhorrent, not sitting on here shouting everyone down, no wonder people are thinking you're a fake!

Offering Ross Wilson the DoF job is a negative? How'd you come to that conclusion?

SFL clubs not voting us into D1 was what appeared the be the popular opinion at the time.

Should I not have reported on MOH/Gilmour because they are 'negative'?

Those are four of the thousands I've written about us though. I'm sure if you have a look you'll find plenty stories where I use my voice and 'fight' for us.

As a fan, I'll report on the information I have not what I want to happen.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If they end the Season after the games already played, I think keeping the standings is right.

say that differently, but use language that states "celtic should be crowned champions" not how you just said it  

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Are you aware of the need for proof? 

Are you aware a simple accusation without proof can lead to a mega amount of trouble for the accuser? 

Are you aware that Stewart Robertson has only been involved for a limited period of time?

Are you aware that people that are corrupt don’t share it about willy nilly? 

Hence the reason it took years and years for FIFA to be done and not everyone in their corridors knew.

Ah right so there's no proof they're corrupt is what you're saying?

Robertson is on his second spell with the SPFL board at Rangers iirc and I think he may also have been on it while at Motherwell too.

If they're that corrupt that it's being openly discussed by fans on forums, surely a board member can see it?

Just now, The Dude said:

Honestly stunned, they haven’t won it.

Would be scandalous to award them the title at a stage where they can still realistically get caught.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

say that differently, but use language that states "celtic should be crowned champions" not how you just said it  

He says that but argued against Rangers being called champions despite being top of the last abandoned season in Scotland citing different rules.

Only he doesn’t know the rules from back then, just dismissed the idea. 

Rangers fan my arse 👍

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I couldn't care less if celtic end up being crowned champions, I really couldn't.

If they do, its a title even their own former players have said is tainted and if they don't they'll insist next year counts towards nine anyway.

If we hadn't shat the bed and were closer to them, maybe I'd feel differently but I'm absolutely not fucked in the slightest if the get a title that's always going to have * next to it.

Archived