181 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take a ST refund

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure as need to wait to see what happens

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about this - here's a left field suggestion - instead of a refund the club could issue shares up to the value of any refund (I do realise this has problems in certain circumstances) .

The whole thing sits uneasy - part of me says why as a fan should I take the hit while players as far as we understand are still being paid in full (less win bonuses etc) 

I don't know what the answer is - or if there really is a correct answer!

25 minutes ago, savenosouls said:

Not sure about this - here's a left field suggestion - instead of a refund the club could issue shares up to the value of any refund (I do realise this has problems in certain circumstances) .

The whole thing sits uneasy - part of me says why as a fan should I take the hit while players as far as we understand are still being paid in full (less win bonuses etc) 

I don't know what the answer is - or if there really is a correct answer!

I heard on the news a few days ago that Man City and Man U clubbed together and gave £100k to the local food bank and thought it was pathetic when this is a weeks wages to some of their players.

A decent thing to do would be these multimillionaires to donate 10% of their obscene salaries to the foodbanks.

Tbh, I'll be saving that much money next couple momths I'd rather put a bit extra into a fund of some sort if the club came up with one (I know they won't though). I usually hate these kind of pie in the sky things but if 40k folk gave 25 pound this month and next month, which is less than supporters bus to two games that's 2 million. 

Moneys long gone.

Anyway I dont think the club are in a position to refund unless on insurance claim?

I voted no as its not the fault of the club and they will still have to pay peoples wages (not just players). 

Like other's have said i would pay early for next season but would be looking for a happy birthday wish at half-time some time around mid-May🤣🤣🤣

Archived