UEFA warn Member Associations against closing season early

doc holliday

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

If the Spanish, Italian and German teams null and void their league then their is no chance UEFA will carry out that threat, since they are the only two leagues they seem to give a fuck about. This needs the big teams to stand up and call their bluff - but we all know their own greed will make them do fuck all. 

Ajax, AZ and PSV all. Want the Dutch league wiped. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

If the Spanish, Italian and German teams null and void their league then their is no chance UEFA will carry out that threat, since they are the only two leagues they seem to give a fuck about. This needs the big teams to stand up and call their bluff - but we all know their own greed will make them do fuck all. 

That's three.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Ajax, AZ and PSV all. Want the Dutch league wiped. 

Good on them; but we need Barca, Real, Dortmund, Bayern, Juventus etc to all do the same. 

Every league should be declared null and void and this season to basically restart next season with every team who qualified for UEFA competitions to play in next seasons tournements. 

1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Good on them; but we need Barca, Real, Dortmund, Bayern, Juventus etc to all do the same. 

Every league should be declared null and void and this season to basically restart next season with every team who qualified for UEFA competitions to play in next seasons tournements. 

I said it before but it's crass as fuck now. 

People are being wiped out left right and centre and football is acting the cunt with regards leagues and "winners" 

Then you've the epl clubs taking the piss by letting the government pay their staff members and not taking a dime. Off the players. 

So the wee office worker on 280 quid a week is fucked and Harry winks cuts about way 40k a week. 

Pricks 

13 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Yes with all current last 16 of both CL and EL go straight into the group stages of CL (8 x 4) groups and the other league standings of uefa’s choice get a group spot in EL 👏🏻👏🏻😀😀

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can’t see this being truly  over until there’s a vaccine, how these eejits  can think we can get back to normal in 3/4 months seems crazy

Unfortunately I’m in totally with you on this assumption, even after it peaks I think there will be immense fear of a second wave and as such we won’t be anywhere near to normality. They are deluded...

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

People are being wiped out left right and centre and football is acting the cunt with regards leagues and "winners" 

Then you've the epl clubs taking the piss by letting the government pay their staff members and not taking a dime. Off the players. 

So the wee office worker on 280 quid a week is fucked and Harry winks cuts about way 40k a week. 

Pricks 

I was struck by the widespread wave of condemnation yesterday of the premiership clubs (quite rightly imo) even an MP suggesting additional tax on them. All I heard re celtic North of the border is ‘makes financial sense’, no objectivity on the club that claim to have over £30 mill in their bank, if we didn’t already know it we must have the poorest crop of political and journalistic ‘professionals’ (use that word sparingly) as we have ever had...

4 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

The EPL will finnish with games behind closed doors 

Not likely 

players will take at least 4 weeks to get conditioned after the lay off (almost like a pre season)   So whenever everyone is back add 4 weeks to that. 

the longer this goes on the less likely any league will be concluded by actually kicking a ball 

16 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Antti Neimi likes this, he should have been capped for Scotland though ( anyone got that classic phone in clip?)

UEFA has always been corrupt money grabbing bastards but at least you had to actually win things to be called winners.

If they are now forcing through leagues being handed over to teams that haven’t won then I’m afraid to say the game is finished for me.

Your season ticket isn’t worth shit.

It will get to the stage teams are top of the table hoping for a pandemic or fucking World War 3 to claim a title they haven’t won.

What a fucking farce. 

45 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Pricks 

You would like to think when this is done that the country will see the true worth of what a person actually does.  Footballers getting more than twice the average yearly wage in a week is wrong plain and simple. Footballers live in a bubble and think if they donate a few thousand to the NHS it makes them good guys when they will pend more on a handbag for the wife. Pricks as you say.

22 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

No they wont.

You would have say almost 40 players, all the backroom staff, people that need to opearate the stadium, match officials, representatives of the FA, ambulance services, police and various others that would still need to be in attendance whilst we are in lockdown.

Not a chance that will happen.

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Out of curiosity what 2 leagues do the Spanish, Italian and German teams play in mate, Just asking in case theirs any chance that Rangers might be able to join also 😂

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

You would like to think when this is done that the country will see the true worth of what a person actually does.  Footballers getting more than twice the average yearly wage in a week is wrong plain and simple. Footballers live in a bubble and think if they donate a few thousand to the NHS it makes them good guys when they will pend more on a handbag for the wife. Pricks as you say.

I have a bit of sympathy with the players, you are absolutely spot on with the wage comparison but the EPL has created a monster and obscene money for average players is the norm but they are never going to knock it back though, if your agent gets a player a three year deal at 50k a week he is never going to reply , naw fuck that I will take 10.

The reset button will be pressed on life inc football after this tails off and imo  with the unknown threat of a covid-20 or 21 maybe coming along and wrecking season after season no way will the tv packages on offer be anywhere like the mental money thrown about now.

Anyone watching sky/bt atm? I certainly aint, the fall out from this season will be interesting as the clubs in the EPL may be in breach of contract to their cash cows.

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not likely 

players will take at least 4 weeks to get conditioned after the lay off (almost like a pre season)   So whenever everyone is back add 4 weeks to that. 

the longer this goes on the less likely any league will be concluded by actually kicking a ball 

I agree that the league finishing behind losed doors isn't likely but if it were to go ahead I don't think they will give a fuck about conditioning or having a 4 week pre-season. The clubs will get 1 week and told to get on with it.

But like I said I do think it's unlikely. The players union would probably have a big say if they tried to force the players to play.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Out of curiosity what 2 leagues do the Spanish, Italian and German teams play in mate, Just asking in case theirs any chance that Rangers might be able to join also 😂

Champion's League.

Europa League.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I agree that the league finishing behind losed doors isn't likely but if it were to go ahead I don't think they will give a fuck about conditioning or having a 4 week pre-season. The clubs will get 1 week and told to get on with it.

But like I said I do think it's unlikely. The players union would probably have a big say if they tried to force the players to play.

The PFA wouldn’t need to say anything . The law of the land with stop it. Lockdown is for everyone, football isn’t exempt 👍

Don’t understand the thinking behind this, they are basically saying,” let’s finish this season (that is already  totally  fucked ..momentum ,fitness ,interest ,all gone) so that we can fuck up next season as well.

Archived