Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Rangers would like to congratulate celtic on being awarded the title of champions for season 2019/20. 

We of course also commiserate with them as their magnificent run towards 9 in a row has unfortunately ended prematurely with the season being incomplete due to the Covid - 19 pandemic.

We look forward to next season’s football & a clean slate for all clubs.

Oh how I’d laugh if we did something like this...

How delighted to award you timothy fenian hunts a totally undeserved title.

Aye fucking right like. 

How about more like reality - Eh, the season couldn't be completed, hardlines, but, there will be no title awarded nor relegation.

Seems much more fair to me.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Merely coincidental I think with King. I'm sure he's still helping Park in some shape or form but I doubt he's pulling the strings for us anymore. Was definitely a Park and Graham call to start.

Park would have an insight that King could never have had ,King was only in the country for short periods ,he would have second hand stories of what it was actually like,Park however would live and breath the club like the rest of us ,witness himself first hand the uneven way things are dealt with and spoken about on a daily basis ,Park  is no less a fan than any of us ,I can’t say he’s a greater fan than any of us either ,he is in a position to back the club because of his wealth but I doubt many of us would be any different if we were in the same financial position 

I always backed King ,he is a proper bear but I back Park even more ,the first open goal at a taig controlled regime he has went after 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucking great day this. Scottish football implosion.  A nice curry. A cargo. Pity the weather here in Canada is shite. I’ll take it any time. Fuck the corrupt bastards. Can’t wait to see what the rags are saying now. 

I just wonder what's in store for tomorrow.

There's been quite a lot for everyone to take in today, and no doubt clubs will be taking legal advice on the contents of the dossier before taking any action or making their thoughts publicly known.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Give it a break

I’ll break this idiots fucking jaw given the chance.  He wants to meet me then I’m delighted.  But you’re right, let the shitebag send his empty threats via PM.

35 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Would call that a definite along with calling the Premiership by Monday afternoon. No egm and the season is over. Off to the courts we go. Still expect the 4 clubs to be Hamilton, Motherwell, St Mirren and Livingston. The tarriers will be silent through it all until the Premiership gets called by Doncaster n co.

Proxy votes should not be opened until the meeting.

The voter(s) can declare how they will vote but they have no more right to cancel than those attending the meeting.

This would be a stupid idea on a number of fronts including alienating other clubs who feel, like Falkirk, that they have plenty to say and will be pretty pissed off if other, more selfish, clubs deny them that platform.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Would this become RMs first ever 1000s pager??

Dunno if not but it deserves to be. Complete embarrassment by the SPFL and genuinely if we weren’t hated every club would back us against this incompetent shite

1000 pages ,that’s a shade conservative,this thread is hitting double that at the very least 

Just now, esquire8 said:

I would hazard a guess these 4 clubs are definite in their voting no and will already say they wont be attending the egm on Tuesday. Still within regulations then is it not? 

They’ll get cast by the proxy, at the meeting & counted then.

As I see it, at the moment, it’s just strong ‘exit poll’ evidence.

Usually, one can appoint the chairman of the meeting as your proxy, or you can nominate an individual.

The chairman is the best bet, as someone will always be appointed chairman.

If the 4 clubs  nominated an individual (not the chairman), and the guy walked under a bus en route to the meeting, those 4 votes would not get cast.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

1000 pages ,that’s a shade conservative,this thread is hitting double that at the very least 

Hope the last 1100 pages are backslapping, whooping & hollering & mutual congratulation......

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Proxy votes should not be opened until the meeting.

The voter(s) can declare how they will vote but they have no more right to cancel than those attending the meeting.

This would be a stupid idea on a number of fronts including alienating other clubs who feel, like Falkirk, that they have plenty to say and will be pretty pissed off if other, more selfish, clubs deny them that platform.

As stupid idea as the ones they've made so far? I don't know. Just have to see how desperate they get over the weekend. Just my opinion but I can't see the egm happening under this corrupt ruling board. The 4 clubs voting have very little to no moral compass left in them anyway after their public statements.

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

Do you want to give him the plague? You're no allowed oot.

I don’t think I’ll get COVID-19 from knocking rfc52 out with one punch.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It deserves it to be fair.

Find it hard to comprehend the defence of the SPFL.

Even tarriers know they are in the wrong but will never agree to it.

This is the same tarriers who believed Doncaster etc were incompetent years ago but now they are ok because it’s against Rangers.

Archived