Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, TMB said:

I’ve offered to meet him him in real life, with people filming, and have a square go.

:lol: that's mental. 

Can you no go out and find some taigs or SNP voters to leather instead of arguing over Ryan Jack or James Taverneir or whatever caused the riff in the first place online? 

Just now, British_Empire said:

:lol: that's mental. 

Can you no go out and find some taigs or SNP voters to leather instead of arguing over Ryan Jack or James Taverneir or whatever caused the riff in the first place online? 

You’re next, it was Harris Vuckic 

Jim ‘The Cunt’ Spence has a new ‘article’. I’ve only got the first few paragraphs as I don’t want to register etc .Anyone able to post it?

JIM SPENCE: It’s time for Scottish football to hammer Rangers for bringing the game into disrepute - The Courier

Rangers are at war with the SPFL

I never like to return to a subject two weeks in a row, but it’s time for Scottish football to hammer Rangers for bringing the game into disrepute.

Any other club would have been fined heavily by now for the scurrilous and scandalous allegations they’ve thrown around, like the pennies which used to be flung at an old wedding scramble.

44 minutes ago, TMB said:

I’ll break this idiots fucking jaw given the chance.  He wants to meet me then I’m delighted.  But you’re right, let the shitebag send his empty threats via PM.

Who Doncaster? 

1 minute ago, Ned Ryerson said:

The weird fact is I'm more likely to be barred than fenian snp tarriers.

Nah, equally, matey, but then you probably are one. I'm just wondering what your 5th account name will be.

Archived