Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

It's all very well the teams that are being hurt the most releasing statements,  that will be easily shrugged off by MSM and spfl.

We really need teams that have fuck all to lose or gain from this shenanigans to release a hard hitting statement for perhaps more to listen.

:tu:

All the April Fools are now turning into Kamikaze Turkeys ..... Tuesday's meeting may be the place where a few more disenfranchised clubs may transfer over to our way of thinking and vote accordingly .... I doubt it will cause a major shift in opinions in the media or the SPFL  ..... but if still nothing positive comes from the meeting  ......  I think the talk from the Club seriously taking the legal route will be the way to get a decent result from this mess ...... and that will surely make everybody sit up and pay attention.

🇬🇧

Just now, born a blue nose said:

That’s probably going to stick with him that one 

Worthy of a name change tbh. 

TMB to Hannibal or something.

Hi @Rfc52

Thanks for your PM. Don’t worry I’ll sort your concerns out, I understand you’re very worried and scared but I’ll ensure the threats stop. 

Upon your second concern I won’t let anyone know you’re a grass, or that anyone knows you’ve never had a fight in your life. 

I just want to thank you again for the PayPal donation. 

Take care.

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

True sparkle, an eye for an eye only makes the whole world go blind 👍

Would never get that far.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.      (H.G. Wells: Country Of The Blind, it's well worth a read.)

Sparkle will always be keeping one eye open, she's smart. 

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Hi @Rfc52

Thanks for your PM. Don’t worry I’ll sort your concerns out, I understand you’re very worried and scared but I’ll ensure the threats stop. 

Upon your second concern I won’t let anyone know you’re a grass, or that anyone knows you’ve never had a fight in your life. 

Take care.

😂 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Got to be Violent offender 

Yeah, thought about that, but it just has the hint of a perpetrator of late night surprise bummings down dark lanes, which I'm not sure was what TMB was going for.

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Park v McLennen at Ibrox,ringside seats £20,who's in ;-)

Sturgeon v Ruth Davidson would be box office. Davidson would kill wee burney.

Pay to see the wee retard torn to bits.

Fuck the retard separatist fenians.

Scum

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Hi @Rfc52

Take care.

😂😂

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, thought about that, but it just has the hint of a perpetrator of late night surprise bummings down dark lanes, which I'm not sure was what TMB was going for.

Why do you find yourself drawn to a right of centre place? 

Snp lefty trolls.

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Dont want them turn coat cunts in "our camp" they've made their bed now they can lay in it. If they want to focus their anger towards the massive failure that is the SPFL then by all means do it. Weve got our allies, the ones we can trust upon. Clubs who believed reconstruction could happen can fuck off.

I’m not sure we can turn allies away.

7 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

That's a bit harsh. They were led down the garden path by the SPFL who have just lost even more credibility.

Exactly.

6 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Breaking Bad is by quite some distance the best TV show of all time :tu:

Some days  I think that, others days The Sopranos and then on yet other days I think The Wire.

Archived