Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The bankruptĀ  cunt sutton saying today Rangers are doing what they always do cover a bad thing up and deflection lol. That guy is I'll total fucking wanker.

I do not even glance in the direction of any stories under theĀ  headline that involves any ex player of theirs, fuck me they have repeated themselves so often the articles write themselves, ignore the dicks.

1 hour ago, tehgregster said:

Ā 

We need much more of this. Get key people at the club in front of cameras.Ā 

Correctly points out the SPFL trying to isolate us and the media spin.Ā 

The ending is also correct are these the best people to be running our game. Absolutely not.Ā 

After a spell where I was sitting in my virtual boozer having a quiet shandy and the OT crew burst in steamin not knowing where they were but talking about violent offenders under cardboard roof, finally it's back on track šŸ˜

John Bennett speaks brilliantly. Talking of media campaigning and sloganeering,Ā  and I'm reading Park is on the BBC highlighting it.

Great stuff. Another day looms on RM šŸ‘

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The bankruptĀ  cunt sutton saying today Rangers are doing what they always do cover a bad thing up and deflection lol. That guy is I'll total fucking wanker.

Aye calling for an independent investigation of governance is just that as opposed to an in house one on abusing weans.

6 minutes ago, Misteral said:

What's his take?

More focussed on the SPFL clubs for voting against reconstruction although he said there was only oneĀ scenario where Stranraer wouldā€™ve been saved. Pretty much just focusing on self preservation, never really mentioned the SPFL board or us.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If sleekit pete doesn't lose his mates at this meeting,the 3 stooges on Tuesday,then it's balck gowns and wigs m'lord.Ā 

Rumour has it that Park is paying for this and is prepared to take them all the way. Ā We can only wait and see. Ā For the benefit of Scottish football these problems must be addressed. Ā It is not only Rangers fans that are talking about not going back to games especially away games. Hopefully all clubs can see this. A poster last night voiced when Rangers weā€™re away from home a group of them went to hospitality at Stirling Albion. I sometimes do the same at Stenhousemuir. Ā The smaller clubs were quite happy being run by the SFL however when Rangers were in the championship the SFL had their TV rights hence Lawwellā€™s puppets reconstructed the leagues.Ā 

29 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No chance mate. Dundee are scummy cunts. TheĀ chairmanā€™s son was tweeting cunts about ā€˜getting it up the H***ā€™. We knowĀ where their loyalties lie. šŸ‘šŸ»

Put your money on Dundee getting many new players in on loan and favourable decisions next season

8 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Jesus!

Rangers and cover up doesnā€™t really go. However celtic and cover up......

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Put your money on Dundee getting many new players in on loan and favourable decisions next season

Hopefully they die with Hearts. šŸ‘šŸ»

9 hours ago, B1872 said:

My old man was saying Barry Ferguson is bankrupt and isĀ basically getting paid byĀ Peter Macguire to set the negative narrative against Rangers. Heā€™s basically sold his soul to a tarrier.Ā Bad darts man! šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

Barry Ferguson transferred all his assets to his wife to avoid having to pay back the EBT tax. This is a fact. His wife still has a chauffeurĀ and they are very much still loaded. I know a close friend of his wife . It wouldnā€™tĀ surprise me if he was in bedĀ with the the scum and their followers though. He is a huge disappointment after all he achieved on the park but sleep with the enemy and you become just like them.

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Chris Sutton who played for a team that covered up an abuse scandal?

Chris Sutton who accused fellow professionals of cheating?

Chris Sutton who went bankrupt?

Chris Sutton who takes handouts from Hollicom?

Chris Sutton who used his own daughter as a shield when he was getting pelters?

Chris Sutton who said nothing when a young celtic player was eyeing up an 8 year old girl?

Chris Sutton who has a criminal record for spitting in a mans face?

That fucking wanker?

Ā 

Ā 

22 minutes ago, tina-duncan said:

Interesting tidbit from the land of Falkirk...

96254002_3161169313922873_31626618620472

Imagine being that stupid to think that reconstruction was actually on the table.Ā 

The only aim is to gift the fiddlers a title that they have not won.Ā 

Everything else and that includes the promotion of Dundee Utd etc are just the result that.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Chris Sutton who said nothing when a young celtic player was eyeing up an 8 year old girl?

That fucking wanker?

Ā 

Ā 

He also murdered his dog. šŸ‘šŸ»

I am sure that I am not alone in never having heard of Mr Bennet but that was a very impressive performance. The entire board are handling this very well and I don't have a word of criticism for them.

Very safe to assume the notorious 8 on the board will vote with the liars on Tuesday along with scum and Raith Rovers. That leaves a maximum of 32 who can support the motion. Going to fail for sure but if we can get a democratic majority of 22 what a riddy for the no voters.

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That fucking wanker?

Ā 

Ā 

Think weā€™re talking about the same guy, if he also used an illegal tax scam involving films that the cover up club arranged for him, then itā€™s definitely the same one

9 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Merely coincidental I think with King. I'm sure he's still helping Park in some shape or form but I doubt he's pulling the strings for us anymore. Was definitely a Park and Graham call to start.

I always suspected, and I have said it before, the in order to have King declared as FPP to become our chairperson the SPFL told him he better cause no trouble. I genuinely think that it is no coincidence that now heā€™s gone weā€™ve gone full war mode.Ā 

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Barry Ferguson transferred all his assets to his wife to avoid having to pay back the EBT tax. This is a fact. His wife still has a chauffeurĀ and they are very much still loaded. I know a close friend of his wife . It wouldnā€™tĀ surprise me if he was in bedĀ with the the scum and their followers though. He is a huge disappointment after all he achieved on the park but sleep with the enemy and you become just like them.

His wife is one of the most stuck up bints you will ever meet .And believe me ,I donā€™t say that lightly .She will have this little brain fart ,in her pocket for decades .

15 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Replace the word Rangers with celtic and it will actually beĀ true.

The man is a cunt. Retweeting a Rangers fan comment about bullying.

Knowing full well his demented followers would subject the fan to abuse. As I said Cunt!

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I always suspected, and I have said it before, the in order to have King declared as FPP to become our chairperson the SPFL told him he better cause no trouble. I genuinely think that it is no coincidence that now heā€™s gone weā€™ve gone full war mode.Ā 

I have said for years ..Maybe it what had to be done .However silence has to be thing of the past going forwardĀ 

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That fucking wanker?

Ā 

Ā 

Yasssss well fucking said mate.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Yeah I don't believe in coincidences. It wouldn't surpriseĀ me if king was gagged as part of his FPP agreement.Ā 

I'm just glad we are on the offensive now. Hopefully the days of dignified silence are well behind us.Ā 

Archived