Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

RM at the weekend goes up a level once day turns to night man love it.

Woke the wife up laughing at the violent offender response ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ absolutely brilliant

Cunts more retarded than you bro ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

RM at the weekend goes up a level once day turns to night man love it.

Woke the wife up laughing at the violent offender response ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ absolutely brilliant

No chance you have a wife, you have a carer that you call your wifeย 

4 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Jim โ€˜The Cuntโ€™ Spence has a new โ€˜articleโ€™. Iโ€™ve only got the first few paragraphs as I donโ€™t want to register etc .Anyone able to post it?

ย 

JIM SPENCE: Itโ€™s time for Scottish football to hammer Rangers for bringing the game into disrepute - The Courier

Rangers are at war with the SPFL

I never like to return to a subject two weeks in a row, but itโ€™s time for Scottish football to hammer Rangers for bringing the game into disrepute.

Any other club would have been fined heavily by now for theย scurrilous and scandalous allegations theyโ€™ve thrown around, like the pennies which used to be flung at an old wedding scramble.

I think Jim Spence and others need to take a look at the whistle blowers act. Rangers and theย directors should not be getting this sort of victimisation for raising serious maladministration concerns within a company they are a member of.

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

ย All the April Fools are now turning into Kamikazeย Turkeys ..... Tuesday's meeting may be the placeย where a few more disenfranchised clubs may transfer over to our way of thinking and vote accordingly .... I doubt it willย cause a major shift in opinions in the media or the SPFLย ย ..... but if still nothingย positive comes from the meetingย ย ...... ย I think the talk from the Club seriously taking the legal route will be the way to get a decent result from this mess ...... and that will surely make everybody sit up and pay attention.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

ย 

Agreed. It will be interesting to see what % want an GM and whether the figure would be enough for a vote of no confidence.

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Jim Spence and others need to take a look at the whistle blowers act. Rangers and theย director should not be getting this sort of victimisation for raising serious maladministration concerns within a company they are a member of.

Well said SH

Hopefully and end to all the prevailing nonsense of the last 6 hoursย 

Letโ€™s get this thread back onto the seriousย ย subject at hand .....

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Well said SH

Hopefully and end to all the prevailing nonsense of the last 6 hoursย 

Letโ€™s get this thread back onto the seriousย ย subject at hand .....

I think people were just blowing steam off, it can get quite frustrating knowing Rangers have a legitimate reasons forย raising a concern and the SPFL flouting the rules by not acting on the concernย raised but you are correct thread needs to get back on track. I have a question for the debate

How can the public trust thatย the SPFL canย conduct a vote when they stitched up the last one. For me they have been stitchingย up votes for a long time. I read an old statement from a club who had to vote on our club going to div 3 and there a things that are similar to what happened in the good Friday vote with carrots being dangled to ensure the TV deal stayed in place. I have no confidence in the SPFL to conduct theย vote on the 12th.

Much like 2010 to 2012, scottish journalists and columnists believe they are the font of all knowledge, yet know fuck all about taxation and in this case corporate law.

They should shut up instead of opening their mouths and letting shite flow.

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Much like 2010 to 2012, scottish journalists and columnists believe they are the font of all knowledge, yet know fuck all about taxation and in this case corporate law.

They should shut up instead of opening their mouths and letting shite flow.

If we are ever successful about bringing change .Wholesale bans need to be meted out to this shower of vermin that masquerade as journalists ,in this Countryย 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

No chance you have a wife, you have a carer that you call your wifeย 

Of course he has a wife, how else would he know if heโ€™s allowed to go to Ibrox when itโ€™s rainy?

25 minutes ago, tehgregster said:

ย 

Oooffftt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. I donโ€™t know mr john Bennett but I like the cut of his jib, straight talker and taking no prisoners. Get the spfl telt Sir!! Go to war on these pricks!!

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Superbย 

Much more of these required from Rangers .Get faces in front of camerasย 

Show this Country we arenโ€™t taking this any moreย 

That is exactly what is required, he laid it all out there in clear terms, did he say witch hunt or something else?

Very well spoken there Mr Bennett.ย 

It's important to give clarity especially when there's a clear smear campaign against us. I fully expect something else to come from the SPFL either this weekend or Monday, as they really don't want the egm going ahead.ย 

He is quite right when he says that buzzwords are being used to set the narrative along with a compliant section of the media. The great thing about getting faces out there and voices on the radio is that the words and tone cannot be turned against us. We've really sharpened up our act in the pr department since Mr Park stepped into the chairman role.ย 

We have conducted ourselves with dignity throughout this and have not resorted to the mudslinging that the SPFL have, and I am so proud of our club for stepping up here and not being dragged down to the level of the SPFL board. The statement from them yesterday another example of their professionalism and another example of why Scottish football is so far behind other countries of a comparable size to us. I

We are fighting against the tide as we can see, but I believe we are in it for the long haul now and will take this as far as we need to.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Jim Spence and others need to take a look at the whistle blowers act. Rangers and theย directors should not be getting this sort of victimisation for raising serious maladministration concerns within a company they are a member of.

Right, alienating and punishing whistle blowers is the stuff of the Soviet Union. The coordinated campaign of the usual sympathisers in the press is shameful, the usual bigot brigade, and even sorry old Tam Cowan brushes off an old WW2 'joke' for the occasion. Takes him back to the last time anybody laughed at any of his pish.ย 

The SPFL is corrupt, the Dundee sham showed that, and what has happened since has been sinister and needs exposed in every way possible.ย 

22 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That is exactly what is required, he laid it all out there in clear terms, did he say witch hunt or something else?

I thought it was a very good interview, just like @eejay the djย said, we need more of these out in the public domain.

We need to counteract the media and SPFL warping of the situation, and bring it back down to reality so that clubs understand our position fully.

The bonus of doing this is the SPFL will probably release more statements, and well, they'll just create a rod for their own back in doing so.

It's very important that people understand it's not just Rangers, clubs have come to Rangers and it was decided that we would be the messenger of this and our own information. It's important that the media and SPFL are shown to be aggressive and disingenuous regarding this, and that they're actually attacking not just Rangers but smaller clubs who have come under our wing for a bit of protection and support.

Remember, the SPFL is supposed to protect and serve the 42 member clubs!

ย 

The chairman is getting publicised currently on the Breakfast BBC 1 news, highlighting a media campaign in Scotland against them. ย Well played Mr Bennett. Take this to a UK wide audience and watch the ramblings of Sutton and co only purpose being to placate the fenians.ย 

Archived