Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

15 minutes ago, GM63 said:

If (and its still a big if) the clubs vote for an independent enquiry, only one club will be worried by the outcome.

They will try everything to sabotage any vote or enquiry and use their lapdogs in the media to destroy the character of anyone involved in the I.E.

Still less of the negativity, Rangers proved correct, dignified, honest and to have shown the sporting integrity sadly lacking in the boardroom of the SPFL/SFA.

I think that club will get nasty, Lawwell said the league can't be null and void or there'd be consequences. The puff pieces in the press today about Lawwell are there for a reason. In the next few days Uefa want a decision on calling leagues.

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I love the game of football but the more this goes on the more I think the spfl have some massive secrets.

I cringe at what a independent inquiry will find at this stage I wouldn't rule out match fixing. Something is far wrong with the game up here

I always remember Stuart Regan saying he feared there was a scandal of this kind. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tamb said:

I keep seeing people suggesting we could take it to court. I'm struggling to see what and who we'd be taking to court. I don't think anyone's being accused of criminality, or are they?

Would it not a failure of Corporate Governance? 

1 minute ago, Tamb said:

I keep seeing people suggesting we could take it to court. I'm struggling to see what and who we'd be taking to court. I don't think anyone's being accused of criminality, or are they?

If Hearts can take them to court for loss of earnings due to being unfairly relegated then why cant Rangers do the same for potentially losing out on the millions that the champions league can bring?

11 minutes ago, soulboy said:

What did they have to gain in all this or are they that skint they needed the money ?

Wee man syndrome I think . 

Somebodys given him a bit of power , now he thinks he's Billy Bigbaws . 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Will it though,in a proper organisation they would already be out ,they will be sticking by the rules to keep themselves there 

just look at the way the board is set up ,highly unlikely a vote of no confidence which I’m sure requires 75pc ,

it’s going to have to take another big sponsor to pull out to force them out that would only be the TV partner 

If they won’t walk or the sheep clubs won’t get rid then it’s court action. 

16 minutes ago, Tamb said:

There’s more than one court as not everything relates to criminality. However I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s other things going on in the background where these cunts will end up there.

Have bribes been taken?!?!

3 minutes ago, Tamb said:

I fell into that one mate as well. Apparently CAS.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If resolution fails but the numbers voting in favour have been reasonable then I'd assume we'll consider Vote of No Confidence as our next step.

Good call.  Depends what the threshold is you need for a vote of no confidence to bring the board down. If it is 50% and we only have 10 or a 11 teams behind us then suspect that would fail as well as can't see anyone changing "sides" at that point. That might be the route to go if the support we have is enough to make a vote of no confidence have the desired effect. 

24 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Great statement by ICT , tbh Hearts is probably the only one that has disappointed - the rest haven't missed . 

Let's hope Leslie is compiling something as we speak, after all, he showed his disdain for the fuckers the other day.

Just now, Tamb said:

Coercion and bullying in a work environment are illegal. 

an arbitration court would hear a case about him abusing his power 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If resolution fails but the numbers voting in favour have been reasonable then I'd assume we'll consider Vote of No Confidence as our next step.

Hope it's on the full board , as nobody at the spfl have covered themselves in glory in any of this . Need the whole place gutted . 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they won’t walk or the sheep clubs won’t get rid then it’s court action. 

Court action suits me ,only that way will be get the snakes head ,we all know who that is ,

Whats went on is as good as match fixing and punishment needs dishes out accordingly 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Good call.  Depends what the threshold is you need for a vote of no confidence to bring the board down. If it is 50% and we only have 10 or a 11 teams behind us then suspect that would fail as well as can't see anyone changing "sides" at that point. That might be the route to go if the support we have is enough to make a vote of no confidence have the desired effect. 

As I understand it the vote of no confidence isnt binding even if 100% vote in favour of it.  Its about ramping up the pressure and effectively shaming the target into leaving. 

Assuming those who appear to have no shame can be shamed.

Just now, B1872 said:

There’s more than one court as not everything relates to criminality. However I would’bt be surprised if there’s other things going on in the background where these cunts will end up there.

Have bribes been taken?!?!

Honestly think we are only scratching the surface with our dossier we sent in. 
If it goes to a full Inquiry they will find there is far more going on. 

11 minutes ago, Tamb said:

Not everything in court is criminality mate.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly think we are only scratching the surface with our dossier we sent in. 
If it goes to a full Inquiry they will find there is far more going on. 

The dossier only contained the issues regarding the current vote scandal ,it’s the only relevant thing just now 

I would bet good money we have stacks and stacks more evidence for the rest of the nonesense,thats going to need to wait till court time 

The timing of that ICT statement couldn't have been any better . It totally overshadowed what doncaster was trying to achieve in his interview , but better than that , it totally contradicted him within the hour . 

Wonder if they deliberately timed it to cause the most damage :pipe: 

Archived