Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

When challenged about Robertson denying anyone from Rangers ever saying they were bullied, Doncaster says “I have certainly seen various statements on their website that refer to bullying and coercion”

Naughty boy, Neil.

Yes, bullying and coercion were mentioned - by the clubs being bullied and coerced who we were quoting - as Doncaster knows well.

That single answer tells me that he is far from stupid. It is a politician’s answer. Suggesting something without actually coming out and saying it.

You would read that and think”he said it’s on our website” but it isn’t on our website and that is not what he ACTUALLY says.

Sleekit as fuck.

Overall the interview was as weak as all the rest. Null and void was at least mentioned but was not pursued as usual. Still await someone asking how N&V would be so much worse than the clusterfuck the league is in now.

And his reluctance to discuss the excellent statement from ICT just told me that he hadn’t been sent tomorrow’s script at time of interview. Perhaps Big Peter’s email was in the Junk folder?

Do not underestimate Doncaster - anyone who earns nearly seven and a half grand a week is no mug although, even for that money, I’d still not sit there saying “gottle of geer” with Liewell’s hand up my arse.

It is being sleekit as fuck, much like a politician would be. A shit politician but a politician none the less.

The big issue about doing that in these strange times is that there are many, many more eyes focused on this than there normally would be. Using sentences and words like this would taken for granted normally, but now alot of people have time on their hands, have time to look up things and find out what is true and what isn't. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

@SpidermansGaffer not posting that full interview, but a couple of things - ND has issues with an I I paid for by us, against their own I I???

Secondly, the drain on Rod MacKenzie’s time.

How much time does a football regulations solicitor for a governing body actually take up???

I’d imagine he’s sat around waiting to rule in case of need.

Like when ra’sellik come up against an unregistered player or something.

Earn your fuckin’ money you fat tramp!

McKenzie is too busy sucking on frozen galaxy ripples......

Just now, esquire8 said:

McKenzie is too busy sucking on frozen galaxy ripples the fat fuck.

😂

Think he’s doing more than that from the look of him!!

(From a man who has no room to talk😳)

The worst thing for me is how many interviews has ND done in the last 8/9 days?

He hasn't changed tact on any interview, he continually goes over the same repetitive ground, we have had numerous different statements from various clubs but rather than answer any of those concerns he just reverts back to type.....red herring, no evidence, feedback we received from clubs, no threats were made yada yada....he is honestly like a broken record, if had nothing to hide I would be out swinging like fuck to defend my name....the fact he is rehashing his initial bullshit all week is the sign of a defeated man

Incredible 😂😂😂

The lengths Doncaster is going to to save his job. Now blaming the clubs and saying they have too much control. 

As for Jackson... made his name in journalism breaking the Mo Johnston story. Now resorts to ticking the very few people who continue to speak to him who’ll ultimately chuck him like a used johnny when they’ve got what they need. 

A worthless cuck.

9FD0D05D-8A8F-47E6-80E8-269AAC182B6A.jpeg

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They’re not desperate to avoid an independent investigation as they already know the votes aren’t there to pass the EGM resolution on Tuesday. 

Which begs the question why the need for this PR offensive from Doncaster.

What’s the theme tune at the end of the Italian Job again? 

Do you not think this PR offensive is for the aftermath of the EGM? Will they not want these "renegade clubs" to fall back in line and not keep pushing forward with this? That's what I think this next big push from them is all about.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Do you not think this PR offensive is for the aftermath of the EGM? Will they not want these "renegade clubs" to fall back in line and not keep pushing forward with this? That's what I think this next big push from them is all about.

A mixture of that and also shoring up his own position. 

Doncaster knows Lawwell will sacrifice him if that’s the best course of action for him. Would you fight to save your £400k a year job?

1 hour ago, CooperSF said:

Rangers won't be the only one taking cunts to court...

Capture.PNG

Our OWN dossier proves WE threatened HIM?????

I’ve not read every word on this subject ( & the print goes out of focus when I try to expand) but what I have seen suggests we haven’t made such a blunder.

So how the fuck can you come out with a line like that?????

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Incredible 😂😂😂

The lengths Doncaster is going to to save his job. Now blaming the clubs and saying they have too much control. 

As for Jackson... made his name in journalism breaking the Mo Johnston story. Now resorts to ticking the very few people who continue to speak to him who’ll ultimately chuck him like a used johnny when they’ve got what they need. 

A worthless cuck.

That can't be real surely? Is Lawwell really that fed up he can't be arsed controlling the clubs now he just wants control for himself? 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Doncaster knows Lawwell will sacrifice him if that’s the best course of action for him. Would you fight to save your £400k a year job?

I would but this is not just going to be an offense by Doncaster himself though is it? This is going to be the whole tarrier followers banging the drums.

Lawwell would sacrifice his soul if it meant he retained control but I don't think he'll sacrifice Doncaster yet. Plus Lawwell has issues with his other stooges in place.

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Incredible 😂😂😂

A worthless cuck.

Think you’re wrong about the Mo Johnston story. That was Jack Irvine. 

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Our OWN dossier proves WE threatened HIM?????

I’ve not read every word on this subject ( & the print goes out of focus when I try to expand) but what I have seen suggests we haven’t made such a blunder.

So how the fuck can you come out with a line like that?????

I think that was an incredibly stupid and naive thing to say. I’m sure quite a few clubs will look over that part of the dossier and think what the fuck is Doncaster on about?

Again he looks like an twat and a liar 

10 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Incredible 😂😂😂

A worthless cuck.

What Mo Johnson story did he reveal ,if it was the transfer to us that’s unlikely ,he was still at school then ,he was the year below me and I had only left school a couple of months when Mo Jo signed 

1 minute ago, Swally said:

I think that was an incredibly stupid and naive thing to say. I’m sure quite a few clubs will look over that part of the dossier and think what the fuck is Doncaster on about?

Again he looks like an twat and a liar 

This is all going too well!

9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Of course he’s fighting for his job ,He’s not going to find another job on this salary after this especially in a post Covid 19 world 

20 minutes ago, HG5 said:

@SpidermansGaffer not posting that full interview, but a couple of things - ND has issues with an I I paid for by us, against their own I I???

How much time does a football regulations solicitor for a governing body actually take up???

I actually thought that if we were to get the Investigation then both of them would be suspended as requested at the start,  surely they wouldn't be wasting any of their time or am I wrong here.

39 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Thank fuck. Taken me all day but I've finally reached the end of the thread.

Off to bed now but now doubt tomorrow morning I'll still be 20 pages behind. 🤣

This is never the end of this thread mate. Better get up early in the morning. 

1 minute ago, Fatman10 said:

I actually thought that if we were to get the Investigation then both of them would be suspended as requested at the start,  surely they wouldn't be wasting any of their time or am I wrong here.

Excellent point.

Nuff said👍

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That's some U-turn by Jackson ... slicker than my monday morning hangover shite 

He’s a jump the dyke cock sucker ,and only does what just the dyke cock suckers do 

jump back over the dyke and suck cock 

he will be back lunching with Paul Murray as soon as the bistros open again 

27 minutes ago, HG5 said:

That cunt MacKenzie is too busy eating burgers mate. 

Archived