Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

3 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

So 5m for a young prospect that clearly is going to be a fantastic player.

People raving about him in under 21 tournament, go find the articles.

Oh this is the same hugh keevins that said when the taigs signed a 8m nobody in juilian that it was a "world class signing"

Just going on what I saw mate , didn’t do enough for me , 5 million isn’t a prospect anymore for us , 5 million is a regular dominating match winner 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Just going on what I saw mate , didn’t do enough for me , 5 million isn’t a prospect anymore for us , 5 million is a regular dominating match winner 

20years ago you could maybe get one of those ,even then it wasn’t guaranteed 

The lad’s worth every penny.  Glad we’ve got a proper number 10 at the club.  Has the potential to be one of the best attacking midfielders we’ve had in a decade.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

The lad’s worth every penny.  Glad we’ve got a proper number 10 at the club.  Has the potential to be one of the best attacking midfielders we’ve had in a decade.

It wouldn't be hard that mate to be honest! But i get what you're saying.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

I’ve got my doubts mate , I’d prefer another loan if possible , to get a better look first before shelling out 4 million , didn’t do enough for me , if he produces all the time then great , I’d be gladly proved wrong but if games pass him by regularly with him hardly touching the ball like we witnessed to , it’ll be 4 million wasted 

Incredible levels of expectations being put on him IMO. Clearly has ability but based on what we have seen so far I think he is the sort of player who will frustrate and go missing more often than he turns up.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Incredible levels of expectations being put on him IMO. Clearly has ability but based on what we have seen so far I think he he’s the sort of player who will frustrate and go missing more often than he turns up.

Agree 100% mate 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Incredible levels of expectations being put on him IMO. Clearly has ability but based on what we have seen so far I think he he’s the sort of player who will frustrate and go missing more often than he turns up.

He arrived after playing virtually no football so wasn’t match fit and then he was played as a right winger.

Hoping with a proper pre season and knowing team mates better and hopefully ( don’t think he will be) he’s played as our number 10 and a free role to virtually do what he wants.

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He arrived after playing virtually no football so wasn’t match fit and then he was played as a right winger.

Hoping with a proper pre season and knowing team mates better and hopefully ( don’t think he will be) he’s played as our number 10 and a free role to virtually do what he wants.

Yeah looking forward to seeing what he can bring with a full pre season under his belt 

We can only hope SG is switching things up to use him properly.

If the plan is too just use him on the RW as part of 433 he will be wasted. 

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Seems we can't get excited with a genuine talent for the fear he might not be like Ronaldo every game. 

Downplay genuine talent when we get our hands on it while rant and rave about absolute dross that should be nowhere near the jersey. 

Probably the same clowns that want that big eejit from Livingston. 

54 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Incredible levels of expectations being put on him IMO. Clearly has ability but based on what we have seen so far I think he is the sort of player who will frustrate and go missing more often than he turns up.

Given he wasn't used correctly any judgement on him the now is a blind guess 

57 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hopefully mate. The boys clearly got talent, but i feel like we have been in this movie a hundred times before where people are built up like fuck and then quickly written off as shitebags when they don’t show up every week or are inconsistent and it’s only going to heighten for Hagi if he comes in with a big price tag on his head, just like it did with Kent.

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Tell me where you've seen any better vision anywhere in the Scottish game in the last few years than this, then tell me he's not worth £4m. Mon tae fuck! (just turn the sound down...shitey music).

Not even pass of the season...he's no Scott Allan.

4 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Pretty much this mate 

I’d put him just behind the striker in a 3-5-2. 

McGregor

Goldson   Helander   Katic

Tavernier   Jack   McCrorie   Aribo   Barisic

Hagi

Morelos 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Not even pass of the season...he's no Scott Allan.

We’ve a chance to sign this boy, and just watched those highlights. Imagine if we had even better players around him. The lad has vision. Just need players that can clue in to what he’s trying to do. He’s only going to get better. 

Archived