Don't mourn: organise!!

This is my advice to the board.  And the players.  And the fans.  We were never going to come out of the present situation with happiness - and we can only blame ourselves for throwing so many points away - but if we brood and fester over this, we'll be the weaker.  Each of us has, in his/her life, faced down tough times and we'll get through this too.  Patience and prudence will get us there.  Now, who'll join me for a rousing and defiant. Presbyterian chorus of "The Sash My Father Wore"?

6 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

The best way to shut the embarrassing cunts up is to rub their nose it it next season. It is a must.

Need about 8 players to do that and unfortunately our best player will go 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Need about 8 players to do that and unfortunately out best player will go 

I disagree.  8 players?

to me, your saying celtic have 8 better players in their first team than our first team, at present.

if that’s true, I can’t think of that many. 
id defo say McGregor, morelos and barisic would walk in their team, but not one other get in theirs ahead of what they have?

im not so sure. 
End of the day it’s 3 games we blew up in, its consistency in mind set that’s required as well as a little fine tuning.

Just my opinion mind you, and not a dig, just as I see it. 

2 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I disagree.  8 players?

to me, your saying celtic have 8 better players in their first team than our first team, at present.

if that’s true, I can’t think of that many. 
id defo say McGregor, morelos and barisic would walk in their team, but not one other get in theirs ahead of what they have?

im not so sure. 
End of the day it’s 3 games we blew up in, its consistency in mind set that’s required as well as a little fine tuning.

Just my opinion mind you, and not a dig, just as I see it. 

I’m talking mentality , most our players don’t have the mentality to play with Rangers , it’s to much pressure for most of them 

The big question is what is Gerrard and the team going to do differently to avoid repeating the past 2 seasons of no silverware? In my opinion he should be off, he's tried and failed. Should we really risk giving him a 3rd season to win us fuck all? The struggle against teams like Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Hearts this season has been embarrassing. 

The majority of our team also have showed they don't have what it takes either so it seems we are in a bit of a tricky situation unless we get a manager in who can turn it around with this squad. 

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

The big question is what is Gerrard and the team going to do differently to avoid repeating the past 2 seasons of no silverware? In my opinion he should be off, he's tried and failed. Should we really risk giving him a 3rd season to win us fuck all? The struggle against teams like Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Hearts this season has been embarrassing. 

The majority of our team also have showed they don't have what it takes either so it seems we are in a bit of a tricky situation unless we get a manager in who can turn it around with this squad. 

If every one of them fucked off tomorrow I wouldn't care a jot. 

Us,hearts,sheep and livi. Other 8 teams in premier are more than happy to continue operating under the rule of a corrupt organisation yet our fans are going to continue subsidising this shite,we deserve all the Pish these cunts throw our way.

Aye let's just forget about all this corruption and those wankers getting a title for feck all and think about next season , jesus wept grow s set Rangers and take these bawsacks to the court's or just do one , blood boiling listening to this crap what does it take for us to make a stand we let them away with it in 2012 and now this .

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Us,hearts,sheep and livi. Other 8 teams in premier are more than happy to continue operating under the rule of a corrupt organisation yet our fans are going to continue subsidising this shite,we deserve all the Pish these cunts throw our way.

Sick saying this your own clubs cashing in on taking away tickets , your own fucking club 

6 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

The best way to shut the embarrassing cunts up is to rub their nose it it next season. It is a must.

Yes, whenever the season or next season resumes we need a few big banners. 

I would go for "Scottish Football Authorities: Corrupt To The Core", and "Cellic: The Tainted Title Years 2012-2020"

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yes, whenever the season or next season resumes we need a few big banners. 

I would go for "Scottish Football Authorities: Corrupt To The Core", and "Cellic: The Tainted Title Years 2012-2020"

Statements and banners since 2011.

5 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

With all due deference to the current situation and apologies & condolences to those who’ve suffered or lost people.

This hiatus has come at an awful time for us & SG.

Having wobbled badly prior to the shutdown, the last 9 games were really make or break for SG.

A couple of good results v the scum & our faith would be restored.

A couple of mediocre or bad ones & our worst fears would be realised.

Instead, we head into next season with a guy who appeared to have lost the will, up against an opponent who will stop at nothing to achieve their landmark, with absolutely no regard for how tainted this has now become.

I’m not looking forward to it, but I’m also unsure as to what ripping it up & starting over would do for us.

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

With all due deference to the current situation and apologies & condolences to those who’ve suffered or lost people.

This hiatus has come at an awful time for us & SG.

Having wobbled badly prior to the shutdown, the last 9 games were really make or break for SG.

A couple of good results v the scum & our faith would be restored.

A couple of mediocre or bad ones & our worst fears would be realised.

Instead, we head into next season with a guy who appeared to have lost the will, up against an opponent who will stop at nothing to achieve their landmark, with absolutely no regard for how tainted this has now become.

I’m not looking forward to it, but I’m also unsure as to what ripping it up & starting over would do for us.

People have already forgotten that he was close to walking after our last trip to Tynecastle. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People have already forgotten that he was close to walking after our last trip to Tynecastle. 

Yes, mate.

Seeing the season out may still  have seen the title end up where it has.

But, depending how it played out, it could also have killed it or cured it where SG is concerned.

Time will tell if it’s prolonged the agony or if the enforced break has allowed a few pennies to drop.

Best for us if it’s the latter.

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes, mate.

Seeing the season out may still  have seen the title end up where it has.

But, depending how it played out, it could also have killed it or cured it where SG is concerned.

Time will tell if it’s prolonged the agony or if the enforced break has allowed a few pennies to drop.

Best for us if it’s the latter.

We can only hope that the latter is true mate. As there won't be a management change. 

SG has had two years now including the enforced break.  If he can't see the players and system failing him domestically now. He never will! 

6 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

No Surrender would be more apt mate;-)

Most people on here surrendered the league before the lockdown and looking at the poll I put up, most once again have surrendered and won’t back a legal challenge.

Absolutely shameful on both accounts.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

We can only hope that the latter is true mate. As there won't be a management change now. 

SG has had two years now including the enforced break.  If he can't see the players and system failing him domestically now. He never will! 

That does rather worry me mate.

Although, given the Euro runs (esp this year), it’s been one game after another, with little or no breaks (apart from Dubai😡) to take stock, regroup, reorganise &, simply, work on stuff.

I just hope this enforced break has been used to full advantage.

The main problem with this present squad is mentality.

We went to Parkhead and won, played them off the park, then we go on a break to Dubai and come back a totally different squad in the worst possible way. Losses to Hearts, Killie, draw with St Johnstone, loss to Hamilton who we had previously beaten 4 - 0.

Same squad yet in the middle of the losses we beat Braga home and away. So why?

We have a squad that pound for pound is better than 90% of the players in the SPFL yet we have lost crucial games that we should have won at a canter after the winter break the last two seasons WHY ? It has to come down to mentality, they cannot handle the pressure of being in a winning position and its not just one or two players it was the majority.

Other than selling the lot of them and buying known pressure players, which we can't afford, what is the answer.

celtic have a mediocre squad apart from a couple of stars yet they have the winning mentality, they grind out results even when they are playing rubbish. So what are they doing that we are not. Have they got better sports psychologists than us, do we have sports psychologists because something is missing.

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Most people on here surrendered the league before the lockdown and looking at the poll I put up, most once again have surrendered and won’t back a legal challenge.

Absolutely shameful on both accounts.

Don't know about 'most' mate but some anyway. Probably down to exasperation wi our post Xmas performances.

If the Club decide to go the legal route to stop the cabal,I'd think most would back the Board.

Archived