MyGers

CR3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s very soft.

I think it’s shite..... the crest  is on sideways if you tie it normally( I realise they have designed it to show correct when held outstretched) And what is having half a crest on each side?

Honestly don’t get folk it’s not rocket science u know what ur signing up 2 before You part with ur money so stop moaning and if you want to sign up and it supports the club if u don’t want to don’t but please stop moaning it’s the way all clubs are going 

4 hours ago, Robster said:

Honestly don’t get folk it’s not rocket science u know what ur signing up 2 before You part with ur money so stop moaning and if you want to sign up and it supports the club if u don’t want to don’t but please stop moaning it’s the way all clubs are going 

Pish 

2 hours ago, Robster said:

Haha pish my arse easy money for the club no gun to the head sign up or not ur choice so stop the negative pish as in life we have a choice so again stop the pish up to the individual yes or no 🇬🇧

It is a gun to the head though, sign up or no away tickets or semi final/final priority.  Sign up or you’re not getting on the ST waiting list and don’t forget to purchase RTV or people who do will jump ahead of you in the queue for tickets. 

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It is a gun to the head though, sign up or no away tickets or semi final/final priority.  Sign up or you’re not getting on the ST waiting list and don’t forget to purchase RTV or people who do will jump ahead of you in the queue for tickets. 

👏👏👏

It's a fucking scam, nothing less.

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They still haven't figured out a family household and RTV points. They cant seem to answer it. Points need to be split to keep the family in the same category. They cant expect a family to buy 3 or 4 RTV memberships.

12 hours ago, Robster said:

Haha pish my arse easy money for the club no gun to the head sign up or not ur choice so stop the negative pish as in life we have a choice so again stop the pish up to the individual yes or no 🇬🇧

£50 for an away scheme or waiting list nobody has ever had to pay for before , so the choice is pay the £50 or you can’t support your team , class that eh 

4 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

They still haven't figured out a family household and RTV points. They cant seem to answer it. Points need to be split to keep the family in the same category. They cant expect a family to buy 3 or 4 RTV memberships.

Their not going to figure out something that brings in extra 60 quids , we’re customers mate , to make as much money out us as they cans the aim , RTV shouldn’t been anywhere near it from day one they knew the predicament, 3/4 season ticket holders in the one house and battered on with it anyway 

12 hours ago, Robster said:

Pish yer arse aye 😂

3 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Their not going to figure out something that brings in extra 60 quids , we’re customers mate , to make as much money out us as they cans the aim , RTV shouldn’t been anywhere near it from day one they knew the predicament, 3/4 season ticket holders in the one house and battered on with it anyway 

Its what the fans wanted :boughy:

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

Got them through today. At first, I thought the boys' ones were about shite but a flag, shoes bag, stickers, keep out door handle sign and pencil case set isn't that bad for £20. 

My wee guys one has a Rangers multi charger, bag and some other stuff. He's in the 12 to 15 group though 

Archived