MyGers

CR3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Doesn’t let me buy for me and two boys for some reason 🤷‍♂️

I had to log onto our accounts individually mate. 

I joined when the scheme opened 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Am i expected to create accounts for my 12 and 14 yr olds?

I'm not sure how it works mate as the wee guy is logged in on my old account and I got a new account for. My season ticket a few years back. 

@Louden_Greg can you help him? 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm not sure how it works mate as the wee guy is logged in on my old account and I got a new account for. My season ticket a few years back. 

Och fuck that..

A complete nonsense.

i’ll live without my Sports Direct scarf and charger.

Alright troops looking for some help please.

Hi there I am looking for a bit of help please.

Yesterday I purchased a mygers membership as a gift for my 2 year old nephew however I have a few questions regarding his membership.

As one of the benefits is regarding Rangers TV i.e 10% off an annual subscription, would i be allowed to use/watch this on his behalf like using his account details as obviously he is too young to watch/navigate the likes of Rangers TV?

Also for priority ticket access, is it only my nephew who would get this access or for example could I buy tickets in the priority access using his mygers details as again he is too young to do that himself?

I was thinking of getting a mygers membership of my own but if I can access some of the benefits such as the Rangers TV benefit using his Rangers number as well as priority ticket access then there isn't much of an incentive for me to buy my own membership etc and then I could save the money I was perhaps going to spend on the membership and use it towards buying other Rangers items such as the new kits and other Rangers merchandise.

I'm just unsure of how it all works for different family members if one famiy member already has a membership.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Martin9393 said:

Yesterday I purchased a mygers membership as a gift for my 2 year old nephew however I have a few questions regarding his membership.

As one of the benefits is regarding Rangers TV i.e 10% off an annual subscription, would i be allowed to use/watch this on his behalf like using his account details as obviously he is too young to watch/navigate the likes of Rangers TV?

Also for priority ticket access, is it only my nephew who would get this access or for example could I buy tickets in the priority access using his mygers details as again he is too young to do that himself?

I was thinking of getting a mygers membership of my own but if I can access some of the benefits such as the Rangers TV benefit using his Rangers number as well as priority ticket access then there isn't much of an incentive for me to buy my own membership etc and then I could save the money I was perhaps going to spend on the membership and use it towards buying other Rangers items such as the new kits and other Rangers merchandise.

I'm just unsure of how it all works for different family members if one famiy member already has a membership.

Thank you.

Surely you or his parents can just register for rtv using his details 

6 hours ago, Martin9393 said:

Thank you.

If you get tickets through the wains Rangers number you won’t be able to upgrade it to an adult. They’re doing away with the upgrade option from this season 

22 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Each MyGers member needs to have their own account with the club

Can share emails though

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye I'm the same. Probably locked until all the tier downloads are done so the system doesn't crash during it.

Yeah was thinking that. I'm just impatient 😂

33 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

The MyGers thing has been a fucking shambles so far. Communication from the club has been woeful with regards to it. Only place ive seen information on it has been on twitter and club website. 

Genuine question, where else would it be? 😂

Btw, Got a sneaky feeling the tiers will be announced 15 minutes into the game tonight 👀

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

The MyGers thing has been a fucking shambles so far. Communication from the club has been woeful with regards to it. Only place ive seen information on it has been on twitter and club website. 

come on the welcome pack more than makes up for the shambles 

Just saw a lad under the tiers revealed today discussion on twitter , arguing its a great idea he’s sick of attending every home game for people to be handed tickets for big away games , unbelievable the naivety of bears thinking this will be fair and transparent, could be gold plus today and it won’t matter a fuck 

Archived