Kamberi loan extended

shaka

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Morelos is injured and hasn’t been training. Can’t go away in Europe with Greg Stewart or Defoe up front on their own. 

Makes sense to bring Kamberi in. Best of the 3 for that kind of tie. 

Where have you seen Morelos is injured and not training? 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

We’re going to be lambs to the slaughter in this europa game btw. Leverkusen will be up to top speed and we are going to be playing our first game in months. It’s giving me the fear man 

It's a poor way to start any season, though no fault of our own. Just hope it does lead to a poor run of form afterwards.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We’re going to be lambs to the slaughter in this europa game btw. Leverkusen will be up to top speed and we are going to be playing our first game in months. It’s giving me the fear man 

There last game of the season was yesterday and they wont play again until we play them.

We’ll have completed pre season and have played our first league game 

I’d like to see Kamberi brought in for next season. The fixture congestion is going to be so mental that squad depth will be crucial. Having a 3rd/4th choice striker with his energy and league experience could be really helpful in that situation.

48 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

They finished their season yesterday so will have 5 weeks before they play us. Just seen the cup game next week comment.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Aye that's what I mean because I'm talking on the basis that "it's another chance to prove himself" ... I honestly don't know what he could do in that game that would win him a deal. It's a forgone conclusion the winners of the tie. 

If he does next to nothing in the game, then I'd feel sorry for him no because what can you really expect from him in the game? 

It would be extremely naive IMO if we were judging signing him permanently off of this game alone, If he plays pish then as you say what can you expect from him as it will more than likely be the 1st/2nd competitive game they have played in what? 5months? On the other hand if he started upfront and bagged a hat trick to send us through I would still find it naive just to go and outright buy him but would be fully behind it 😂 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

The Sun's saying it's not happening now. Hibs won't do the loan.

Don't blame them tbh. I hate the cunts, but he's their player - we either want him or we don't. They're not asking much for him. I'd be saying too 150k or shut up.

Just Facebook pish I've seen but apparently he's trying to negotiate out of his contract with them (Aluko-esque)

Wouldn't be bad if he paid out his contract, we paid him 100k sign on fee. So they spoon burner cunts get zilch from us and a fraction of their already cheap asking price from him.

4 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

There last game of the season was yesterday and they wont play again until we play them.

We’ll have completed pre season and have played our first league game 

This is going to completely fuck every league up and european competition, everything should have been null and voided!!!! or played till the end and then everyone strats next season in september etc.. 

How the fuck are they going to start next seasons european competition when they are still playing last seasons in august,  UEFA have fucked this along with the corrupt football associations 

Archived