Bristol City Targets Gerrard

Ace

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm not convinced the strong, winning manager we'd all have wanted existed and @SeparateEntityMyArse has suggested why more than well enough to go back over it, but I'll be standing by the comment of you not half talking some shite with this "the board don't give a fuck about results" nonsense. It's the extreme exaggeration you were greeting about.

and I'll still stand by comment of you being a twisted who cunt, who's incapable of any sort of debate. 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

and I'll still stand by comment of you being a twisted who cunt, who's incapable of any sort of debate. 

You're blinded by your own ego you mongo, I've twisted fuck all, you're the one standing behind your extremely exaggerated view that the board don't give a fuck about results because they just couldn't possibly by appointing Gerrard. 

Happy to call something as stupid as that out but couldn't be arsed debating it. Calling it a day at that.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You're blinded by your own ego you mongo, I've twisted fuck all, you're the one standing behind your extremely exaggerated view that the board don't give a fuck about results because they just couldn't possibly by appointing Gerrard. 

Happy to call something as stupid as that out but couldn't be arsed debating it. Calling it a day at that.

Nothing exaggerated about it. That's you just reading whatever you want again because you're a bit simple up top with loads of pent up aggression. Can imagine you going through a few keyboards between the flakeys and the saliva. 

10 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

The work of Gerrard will only really be appreciated by the majority when he leaves, he has moved the the club forward by some distance since he arrived. 

In my view the board have made this possible by separating the football and business sides. Board decisions on footballing matters have been very poor. Hence Pedro and Mexicans etc. To their credit they realised that and took a step back. They can now concentrate on raising monies to back the footballing side. King did take a gamble on Gerrard.

Being manager of Rangers is a huge job and if some think it has been shown to be too much for a rookie then while I will respect their opinion I will disagree with it. Gerrard has improved us. We are now a much better team than we were before his appointment.

However if we don't win something this season, to reflect the progress, then I may well switch sides. But this season, for what it's worth, he has my full support.

51 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

The work of Gerrard will only really be appreciated by the majority when he leaves, he has moved the the club forward by some distance since he arrived. 

We are in a far better position now than when he arrived and that's down to him. Time to kick on though, no excuses for next season. 

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We are in a far better position now than when he arrived and that's down to him. Time to kick on though, no excuses for next season. 

Yep he's got to show he can get his squad across the line and deliver silverware this season. 

If he can't then I think his time will be up. 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I agree, he has improved the football, structure and attitude by some distance but it means nothing in the end to most folk without a league title, including me.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree, he has improved the football, structure and attitude by some distance but it means nothing in the end to most folk without a league title, including me.

I find the notion it means nothing a bit arse backwards, but it is what it is - some people seem to think standards correlates to just ignoring reality - he can both leave without winning the league AND do an excellent job with us, as he has done so far. 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I find the notion it means nothing a bit arse backwards, but it is what it is - some people seem to think standards correlates to just ignoring reality - he can both leave without winning the league AND do an excellent job with us, as he has done so far. 

Excellent job so far lolol

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

No he can't. Anything other than winning the league is a failure. It doesn't get any less complicated than that.

Archived