A forward line worth £20 million

King Jela

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, billythebear1986 said:

Kent probably more like 6 going from reports, hagi was 3 million, we won’t be paying 6 for Roofe and Itten won’t be 4 mill either. I reckon all that cost 15 max 

For arguments sake then its anywhere between £15-20 million. Its enough to win this league. No excuses. 

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

For arguments sake then its anywhere between £15-20 million. Its enough to win this league. No excuses. 

How much are their forward line worth?

I think if we are using the cost of ours to predict a league win, then we have to take theirs into account too.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

£12/13 million I think

Really?  I thought they paid a lot more for their attacking players.

Money paid out does not always equal success but we do really seem to be going for it this season. 

8 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Really?  I thought they paid a lot more for their attacking players.

Money paid out does not always equal success but we do really seem to be going for it this season. 

El Younoussi? Is on loan, Forrest was youth, Christie a free a think, Klimala was 3 or 4 iirc and Edouard is 9

Gerrard has been given money and time to create his team.  He’ll know he needs to deliver. 

Massive season for the club and Gerrard.  If we get another midfielder in (Assuming another striker is already tied up) I’m confident we are in the best position we’ve been in since returning to give it a shot. Looking forward to the season

15 minutes ago, gogzy said:

How much are their forward line worth?

I think if we are using the cost of ours to predict a league win, then we have to take theirs into account too.

Games against them never cost us the league last season though. Hearts x2, Killie, Aberdeen x2, Hamilton and St Johnstone did. If our forward line can't score past them, like the scum were doing, then something is wrong. 

Archived