* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

8 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

I see that smarmy Brendan wanna be, the assistant manager Chris Davies, says they have an "unsettled" player; who, the hell, does he think unsettled him?

That answer lies directly at their door!

He 's such a smarmy, arrogant wanker, isn't he. 

He's Brenda without the mask.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Dembele is still a cracking player it's just his heart doesn't seem to be in it with celtic anymore. I don't think anyone can deny that on his day he's a class act. Not 40-million quids worth but he's a good player. 

I'd rather he stayed than celtic got anything close to 20-million for him.

Best thing to happen is he spends the next 2-years wanting away, celtic don't get a performance out him and they get fuck all cash too.

and he gets fat

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Dembele is still a cracking player it's just his heart doesn't seem to be in it with celtic anymore. I don't think anyone can deny that on his day he's a class act. Not 40-million quids worth but he's a good player. 

I'd rather he stayed than celtic got anything close to 20-million for him.

Best thing to happen is he spends the next 2-years wanting away, celtic don't get a performance out him and they get fuck all cash too.

I think Thumb is a better goal scorer mate ... No just saying it but Dembele is vastly overrated 

As a player hes on the on a par with Jelavic and at no point was he reported to be worth 20million 

I know it's a rancid taig fest. but if stuck superscoreboard on on the way home .comedy gold 

taig on quoting all the dembellend hype. he's due a France call anytime and 50m isn't unrealistic to expect 

only challenge from the panel was more hype .maybe this time last year he was worth 50m 

the myth goes on 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know it's a rancid taig fest. but if stuck superscoreboard on on the way home .comedy gold 

taig on quoting all the dembellend hype. he's due a France call anytime and 50m isn't unrealistic to expect 

only challenge from the panel was more hype .maybe this time last year he was worth 50m 

the myth goes on 

Aye they said "offers for dembele will be less now than last season". No, any offers for him will be more because no one bid for him. If they did he'd have been offski. The mutants flew him down to London on the last day of the transfer window ffs. 

10 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Aye they said "offers for dembele will be less now than last season". No, any offers for him will be more because no one bid for him. If they did he'd have been offski. The mutants flew him down to London on the last day of the transfer window ffs. 

and they all agree that a player is worth what somebody is willing to pay.in that case he's worth fuck all 

teams in epl desperate to not be relegated and might take a punt on young potential.

well for me it's tried and tested teams would rather have and if a team does want young potential from this league they go for morelos over dumbass

Archived