* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

46 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I think the fact the ball bounces off him like he's trying to play with a balloon doesn't help his case 

He will try his luck in the championship and fail, that's my guess. Some daft club will pay 8-10 million then regret it 

He looked good when he signed for them, but he's been absolutely rotten the past 9 months and even some of their less deluded fans are aware of that. Couldn't trap a bag of cement against them. 

El Buffalo has double the goals he has this season, and christ could have had quadruple if he learnt to head the ball!

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dembele failed a medical at spurs the January before he moved to the scum. Whatever his issue is its been kept well out the spotlight sure I read on here he has a gubbed knee

dodgy hamstrings i think 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dembele failed a medical at spurs the January before he moved to the scum. Whatever his issue is its been kept well out the spotlight sure I read on here he has a gubbed knee

imagine the media coverage if he was out player and trying to hawk him for millions 

oh and some tarrier cunt would be emailing the CEO of any bidder 

Obviously it’s dodgy hamstrings ffs anycunt can see it. 

He’s had 3 hamstring injuries that have been made public, at 21 that’s obviously a serious issue. 

My old man is a truck driver and he regularly sees Dembele maybe once a week driving into their training ground in the afternoon when the rest of them are either leaving or have been there all morning. 

The lead up to the semi final last season my old man said he wasn’t fit and his hamstring was still dodgy. Low and behold he slips and does it again in that game.

£20 million on glass hamstrings lol. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Fulham forward Moussa Dembele’s proposed transfer across the capital to Tottenham Hotspur has been cancelled, according to reports emerging from White Hart Lane this morning.

The 19-year-old underwent a medical on Saturday afternoon after the Cottagers accepted an offer from Spurs with their prized asset in the final six months of his contract.

However Sky Sports are suggesting this morning that Tottenham’s resistance to loan Dembele back to Craven Cottage until the end of the season has cut the deal short. 

16 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Fulham forward Moussa Dembele’s proposed transfer across the capital to Tottenham Hotspur has been cancelled, according to reports emerging from White Hart Lane this morning.

The 19-year-old underwent a medical on Saturday afternoon after the Cottagers accepted an offer from Spurs with their prized asset in the final six months of his contract.

However Sky Sports are suggesting this morning that Tottenham’s resistance to loan Dembele back to Craven Cottage until the end of the season has cut the deal short. 

your point is?

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Just seen there having a minutes applause for Cyril Regis tomorrow ? Am I missing something, is he connected to them in anyway or is this just another classic 'love us love us' excercise ?

A young Cyrille Regis was playing for West Brom one away match in 1978, and the racist taunts from the home fans were getting to him. He was missing shots, headers, even simple passes were beyond him.

He walked off the pitch at half-time, dejected and alone.

As he walked off, a man from the crowd shouted at him:

"I believe in you, Cyrille. Go out there and prove those racists wrong, and be a hero for all black footballers from this day forward!"

He then went out in the second half and scored a hat-trick.

That man's name?

Brendan Rodgers.

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Just seen there having a minutes applause for Cyril Regis tomorrow ? Am I missing something, is he connected to them in anyway or is this just another classic 'love us love us' excercise ?

Should play the video of when they pelted one of our black players with a banana. Hypocritical Fenian child touching wankers.

The Bheast has no shame 

25 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

A young Cyrille Regis was playing for West Brom one away match in 1978, and the racist taunts from the home fans were getting to him. He was missing shots, headers, even simple passes were beyond him.

He walked off the pitch at half-time, dejected and alone.

As he walked off, a man from the crowd shouted at him:

"I believe in you, Cyrille. Go out there and prove those racists wrong, and be a hero for all black footballers from this day forward!"

He then went out in the second half and scored a hat-trick.

That man's name?

Brendan Rodgers.

Nearly had me there bud then I suddenly realised St Brenda would have been about 5 Ffs ?????

Archived