* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Fuck sakes settle doon. 

Why should we settle down? 11 games mean 33 points to play for and only 9 points separate us and celtic. 

It's very fucking possible. Have a word with yourself and show a bit of optimism and back the team proper, yeah it might be a long shot but it sure as hell ain't impossible. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Why should we settle down? 11 games mean 33 points to play for and only 9 points separate us and celtic. 

It's very fucking possible. Have a word with yourself and show a bit of optimism and back the team proper, yeah it might be a long shot but it sure as hell ain't impossible. 

Don’t fucking speak to ME like that ya wee walloper :lol:

I think the taigs will drop enough points for us to get back into it I just have no confidence what so ever in us going on a run, ideally if I was Murty I would be telling the players the target is winning every game until the end of the season, forget were we are in the league if we do that we win the title but how many times have we been in a great position to only just go and fuck it up completely this season.

I fear we will look back at this season as a missed opportunity because of our own silly dropped points and nothing to do with the taigs.

if we did manage to catch them and win this league what an incredible achievement .

to overcome the greatest coach to ever grace this country with a team of players worth hundreds of millions. beaten to the title by an under 20s coach with a team that had only been back in the league 2yrs would bring their sanctimonious arses down to earth with the biggest bang ever 

.in the lead up to such an event they are going to need to slip up at places like Aberdeen hearts and hivs as well as us beating them .any slip ups here and the masonic conspiracy shite will start again .

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

So your anger/annoyance at them winning the Europa would surpass your delight at us doing 55? No being arsey here mate, genuine question.

Eventually aye, at the time its great, 10iar is beat, but 5 years down the line or ten years down the line after we have traded titles like previous eras they'd have that knowledge of seeing their team lift a euro trophy, something i doubt Rangers will ever give to me

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

if we did manage to catch them and win this league what an incredible achievement .

to overcome the greatest coach to ever grace this country with a team of players worth hundreds of millions. beaten to the title by an under 20s coach with a team that had only been back in the league 2yrs would bring their sanctimonious arses down to earth with the biggest bang ever 

.in the lead up to such an event they are going to need to slip up at places like Aberdeen hearts and hivs as well as us beating them .any slip ups here and the masonic conspiracy shite will start again .

A 6 year old team at that.

13 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Beat Hearts and St Johnstone, hope they slip up against Aberdeen and then beat them at Ibrox.

Then i’ll start to believe.

Footballs a funny game though. Aberdeen have done fuck all against them for how many years now? It would be almost poetic that they take 3 points off them a week before they come to Ibrox.

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Footballs a funny game though. Aberdeen have done fuck all against them for how many years now? It would be almost poetic that they take 3 points off them a week before they come to Ibrox.

If we’re serious we need 6 pts pre Old Firm

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

If we’re serious we need 6 pts pre Old Firm

True... kind of.

People mention the 9 point gap but the Taigs goal difference is better... so I get what you mean.

However, it could be clawed back after March game. If there is a 6/5/4/3 point difference, then the pressure will be on the players and manager for them. They will lose goals and maybe games. They will crumble under that (i.e if Killie and Hearts  are in top 6 then Lafferty, Naismith and Boyd will be all guns blazing... regardless of what our fans think of them). 

8 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

True... kind of.

People mention the 9 point gap but the Taigs goal difference is better... so I get what you mean.

However, it could be clawed back after March game. If there is a 6/5/4/3 point difference, then the pressure will be on the players and manager for them. They will lose goals and maybe games. They will crumble under that (i.e if Killie and Hearts  are in top 6 then Lafferty, Naismith and Boyd will be all guns blazing... regardless of what our fans think of them). 

At worst Keep it to 9points until the 11th then that game is must win. Win that it is very much game on ye better believe it :lol:

Archived