* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Exactly this, no one likes a show off :bangbang:

Haha, aye he didn’t jump up and do his iron man impression after this tackle did he! Probably still speaking like Aled Jones waiting for his baws to come back down :lol:

of course, all violence is bad and not to be tolerated :sarcasm:

4 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The former Rangers striker told the Sun : "It was a moment of madness from Davies and it was a terrible challenge, and the big man will know that.

“You would struggle to find a player who is more honest than Davies is.

“But some of the stuff from Brendan Rodgers after the game was uncalled for.

“He mentioned how Jozo Simunovic got a two-game ban for his elbow in the Rangers game, and suggested Davies’ punishment should be worse.

“For me, he was trying to influence the disciplinary department with his comments, and that didn’t sit well with me."

Dodds added: “I think back to a horrendous challenge Brown made on Liam Boyce last season, when Rodgers came out after the game and said he didn’t see it.

Well, I saw the scrape marks from Boycie

knee down to his ankle in the dressing room, and it wasn’t pretty.

“You are not trying to tell me Scott Brown didn’t try to wipe out Boyce and do him some damage."

At. Fucking. Last.

It's about time someone challenged Rodgers on his arrogance and hypocrisy. Seems to think of himself as some kind of oracle for Scottish football to benefit from. He has a well over inflated opinion of himself and his fawning media let him away with all sorts of bullshit. Bout time somene stood up to the Rodgers ego. 

31 minutes ago, Inigo said:

At. Fucking. Last.

It's about time someone challenged Rodgers on his arrogance and hypocrisy. Seems to think of himself as some kind of oracle for Scottish football to benefit from. He has a well over inflated opinion of himself and his fawning media let him away with all sorts of bullshit. Bout time somene stood up to the Rodgers ego. 

:tu:

41 minutes ago, Inigo said:

At. Fucking. Last.

Just wait for this week's press conference when no doubt Dodds comments will be brought up to Brenda....I can hear the patronising prick just now....no doubt he will find it strange that Dodds who has no connection to Ross County can comment on the situation.

Brown and Rodgers are a pair of pricks and thouroughly weird bastards tbh.  It would come of little surprise to me if it came out they spend cosy nights in together. 

Would you like me to be the cat type of parties, Armstrong chained up in the corner for having been naughty. 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

St Brenda has just said that Scottish footballers should be emulating Broonaldo. :rofl:

... and that they target him through envy. 

Dishonest, disrespectful weasel of a man.

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is a kick in the baws worse than a kick in the heid, I remember Broonaldo taking a wee kick at someone’s heid not so long ago.

Of course it wasn’t meant......aye right.

Tbh if the "kick to the head" you're referring to was against Hamilton then there was barely anything in that.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

... and that they target him through envy. 

Dishonest, disrespectful weasel of a man.

The full article on the BBC website is a fucking riddy.

Players in Scotland should aim to imitate Scott Brown instead of being jealous, says celtic's Brendan Rodgers.

Brown's manager was discussing the fall out from Ross County defender Andrew Davies' challenge on the celtic captain at the weekend.

That looks unlikely to be punished further by the Scottish FA.

"He's a player that, instead of being envious of, needs to be emulated in terms of his qualities," said Rodgers of the midfielder.

Davies tackle merits bigger ban, says former referee

The former Liverpool boss says the midfielder would make it at the very top of the English game but cannot understand why he is singled out for criticism in Scotland.

"In the time I've been up here, there's been a lot of envy towards Scott Brown," he said as he looked forward to Wednesday's Scottish Premiership visit by Dundee.

"I see it in certain media sectors. I see it in the playing sector and I see it in managers also.

Scott Brown appeared to be in good mood as he led celtic training on Tuesday

"I think what rarely gets talked about is how good a player he is.

"I've been lucky enough to work in the English Championship, in the lower Premier League and at the top of the Premier League and this is a player who goes right in at the very top."

Rodgers compared the abuse Brown receives to that endured by Barcelona's Luis Suarez when he managed the Uruguay striker at Liverpool.

"Yes, he's one of those characters," the celtic manager said. "I had it with Luis Suarez.

"Every ground he went to, Luis always got it because of his performance levels and Scott is the same."

Rodgers admitted to being surprised that no retrospective punishment will be added to Davies' red card - and two-match suspension - during celtic's 3-0 home win.

"If the authorities deem that to be violent rather than excessive misconduct then we have a problem, but that's for other people to decide," he added.

"I've been lucky enough to work in the English Championship, in the lower Premier League and at the top of the Premier League and this is a player who goes right in at the very top."

e94eo.gif

"Every ground he went to, Luis always got it because of his performance levels and Scott is the same."

As opposed to he gets it because he's a plastic hardman that tries to take the piss out of fellow pros and opposition fans. It's alright if he wants to behave that way, but don't be surprised if people kick your arse given the chance.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

As opposed to he gets it because he's a plastic hardman that tries to take the piss out of fellow pros and opposition fans. It's alright if he wants to behave that way, but don't be surprised if people kick your arse given the chance.

Think suarez got it because he bit players, racially abused them and spat on people.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Think suarez got it because he bit players, racially abused them and spat on people.

Yeah, that too. He talks utter tripe at times.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, that too. He talks utter tripe at times.

hes a fucking idiot.

The madrid wanting to sign musonda after a game against them (a team he incidentally never played against in Spain) was up there

There's not many people that have been involved with them in my lifetime I despise more than that condescending prick.

An absolute parody of a man who would absolutely implode if we started to compete with them. Sadly I think he'll be gone before we get anywhere near them.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

No club I'm world football provide as much hilarity than the fenians. None. I read a lot of stories of a wide variety of sports and they just take the biscuit. 

aye they're a special breed mate 

Brenda can only get away with talking shite because he knows no one else will report his esteemed words outside Scotland.

Maybe Scottish football should agree to emulate Broonaldo on his night oot that saw him on the pavement pished oot his heid, hardly a role model Brenda. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

There's not many people that have been involved with them in my lifetime I despise more than that condescending prick.

An absolute parody of a man who would absolutely implode if we started to compete with them. Sadly I think he'll be gone before we get anywhere near them.

Agree. I genuinely don't mind Lennon anywhere near as much. 

I think it's because the press and pundits think the sun shines out of his arse and won't acknowledge the reams of horeshit that flows from his mouth, or the condescension, hypocrisy, dishonesty, conceit and disrespect he displays. Such that despite that, he's still made out a saint and genius.

Opposition managers seem reluctant to address his bullshit as well, because he's the worst for talking about other teams and sticking his nose where it doesn't have any business being (which I think is a symptom of him being an unbearable egomaniac and the fact that he works for sellic, who think they own the place just now). 

Archived