* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The OF game before we got demoted was a title decider at ibrox, we stopped it that day but aye no doubt they'll try it again for the piggery this year

Aye that was part of the normal season right enough and not during the split 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Looks like the Australian cricket board are going to carry out an investigation in to recent accusations  of ball tampering. 

Personally I'm okay with it.

https://www.balls.ie/football/scott-brown-andrew-davies-386158

I see Brenda is saying Scott Brown is an honest and fair player who always plays within the rules 

44 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I see Brenda is saying Scott Brown is an honest and fair player who always plays within the rules 

Course he does, what goes around comes around. 

This was downgraded to a yellow card later so he could play against us in the cup.

13 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Him and wee Doddie were my heroes mate.

There was a guy  stayed near me said he was related to Doddie..was his spit...he took me into his house and sure enough there were pictures of him and Doddie with the 1978 treble trophies and family pics of them both.

If i mind right his name was Davy Smith.When Doddie left us to go to hearts this character used to wonder around Govanhill with a guitar singing hearts songs.

True story 

22 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Tbh it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they clinched it against us in their own midden. The league's been over since September. Winning it at Ibrox would be pish but the piggery I couldn't care less.

It would bother me 

We would get all the shite about applauding them onto the pitch 

And it would be corruption as they already said ..No more OF deciders 

Archived