* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

34 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

DYH6-PSX4AEdLBN.jpg

Oh cmon, is that some taigy mob giving it nazi salutes, wonder if the press will hound them all over to name and shame them, ?

Oh I forgot it's not the Big Bad Rangers, but it never happened, a couldn't give a fuck what they do but we all know what they are really like, a bit of even handed reporting would be good, infact how is there peados case getting on.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see they have a parade pencilled in on the Glasgows Districts Councils website for the day that they play the republic for the mongos testimonial, open top bus leaving from Cambuslang going up London Road to the stadium, so keep away from the area that day, I thought open top bus parades from either Rangers or the taigs were frowned upon in Glasgow, or is it because the good old boys from there fucking land which they love so dearly are in town and the taig loving council will just give them anything they want now. 

2 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I see they have a parade pencilled in on the Glasgows Districts Councils website for the day that they play the republic for the mongos testimonial, open top bus leaving from Cambuslang going up London Road to the stadium, so keep away from the area that day, I thought open top bus parades from either Rangers or the taigs were frowned upon in Glasgow, or is it because the good old boys from there fucking land which they love so dearly are in town and the taig loving council will just give them anything they want now. 

Are there any parking restrictions?

Archived