* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I think people are being a little deluded and wanting to believe that celtic are not recieving this kind of money.

Thinking that the guys wages and agent fees are being included is a bit desperate sounding.

Also, the comment about them "constantly recieving inflated fees from Southampton"? Did they not buy Wanyama and Van Dyke?  Both went on the be great successes for Southampton. Even Forster did okay for them.

People just have to accept that their transfer workings are far better than ours and we need to improve.

When you consider for every Paul Pogba there's a Charlie Adam in the BPL then it could easily be the reported fee, I just don't trust the BBC but if Sky Sports say the exact fee it can't be denied and just comes across as bitter

Must be looking to strengthen their midfield with one more, which worries me as they've already spent more on one player than we will on 8 and they already blow us out of the water in that position

13 hours ago, Jonathan1872 said:

Dirty fucks, every time I turn round those cunts are tripping over more money.

With the money they got for van dick and now this money for hairdo, these cunts have brought in more than they spent again, even after spunking money up the wall for that striker.

Sick to my stomach. They better get pumped out the CL.

Calm doon Jonathan

18 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why would Chris Sutton have absolutely any idea what financial deals are happening?

He is probably just saying it to be controversial.

I'd imagine he's still got contacts inside the club. in his line of work inside info would be an integral asset to have.

tbh I couldn't give a fuck if they got 20 million for him, they don't spend either at all or well. I'm interested in us only. if we get our house in order then normal service will resume and they will take their rightful place back beneath us. 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

They claimed Forster went for 9 million and when their accounts were published it showed they only got 5 up front.

Fuck sake :lol:

Most deals only have a % of the fee paid up front, not sure why that's something to laugh at

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Most deals only have a % of the fee paid up front, not sure why that's something to laugh at

Aye but its stayed that way. They never got the other 4 million. Point is, there's a difference between "we got 9 million" and "a deal potentially worth 9 million"

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye but its stayed that way. They never got the other 4 million. Point is, there's a difference between "we got 9 million" and "a deal potentially worth 9 million"

How do we know from their accounts?

I doubt there is a line item for "Forster transfer fee". It will all be rolled up in the higher levels.

Not in the city centre much these days but was there yesterday and the amount of green and grey infesting the place was off the scale.

Fat sweaty ones, skinny junkie ones, hard faced women, poor weans who don’t know any better.

Glad to get away, but I’m at the Fort today and that’s looking like it’s going to be the same.

to be honest i think it's a bit cringey for people to wear a football top unless they are a kid, up the park playing football, or going to a game. only time i wear them is when i'm going to ibrox or if it's warm (either here...rare as it is... or on holiday) to keep cool. 

that said...it's still quite disappointing to see these freaks wearing their tops out and about. i wish i saw more people wearing our tops or even just a hat/jacket with our badge on it. there is a lot of casual clothes that people could wear to represent our club. the club needs to look at this and make the most of it.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Not in the city centre much these days but was there yesterday and the amount of green and grey infesting the place was off the scale.

Fat sweaty ones, skinny junkie ones, hard faced women, poor weans who don’t know any better.

Glad to get away, but I’m at the Fort today and that’s looking like it’s going to be the same.

it's the only top half the cunts own .

airports are worse .you can't go to a Scottish one in summer months without seeing them pikey cunts wearing them as if they are the finest Hugo boss 

On 23/06/2018 at 11:14, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, I think people are being a little deluded and wanting to believe that celtic are not recieving this kind of money.

Thinking that the guys wages and agent fees are being included is a bit desperate sounding.

Also, the comment about them "constantly recieving inflated fees from Southampton"? Did they not buy Wanyama and Van Dyke?  Both went on the be great successes for Southampton. Even Forster did okay for them.

People just have to accept that their transfer workings are far better than ours and we need to improve.

The idea that the media include wages etc has been going for years, i mentioned it ages ago as a celtic shareholder whos boy I played football with asked at the agm about monies spent etc as the official accounts never matched up to the paper talk, and thats what was told, celtic apparently can't help what the media print (lying cunts) so they dont chsllenge it

Archived