* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Not just saying this because I'm biased etc, but I am of the belief that there is significant amount of Celtic fans, particularly on social media (The ones I know in real life are sound), that have genuine mental problems.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Not just saying this because I'm biased etc, but I am of the belief that there is significant amount of Celtic fans, particularly on social media (The ones I know in real life are sound), that have genuine mental problems.

100% same situation with me. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

100% same situation with me. 

3 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

The last 3 'posts' on my FB from Taig friends/colleagues (yes, I do have them) have all been about mocking us. 

It's laughable because on FB our fans are posting random and funny Garner / Little Mix images, and sharing snapshots of our attendance, and things to be proud of (all Rangers related)

Their fans are posting things that are also all Rangers related... 

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Other than the obvious CL games no-one has got in their faces all season.

I honestly hope the manager goes with a mobile front 3. No harm to Kenny Miller but I'd rather go with pace and power. Garner, Waghorn and Mckay for me. Give Mckay a free role and let the full backs provide the width.

McKay has improved a lot in the last 3 games but he still shites out of every 50/50 challenge.  The taigs will be pumped up for this game beyond belief given their form so we need battlers.  I think Miller offers this more than McKay and he always scores against they bastards.

40 minutes ago, BF2 said:

McKay has improved a lot in the last 3 games but he still shites out of every 50/50 challenge.  The taigs will be pumped up for this game beyond belief given their form so we need battlers.  I think Miller offers this more than McKay and he always scores against they bastards.

Think a few of our more powderpuff players have looked emboldened by Garners cuntery :lol:

2 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Same with me mate. I work with one who goes to their games home and away, he's sound and not bitter at all. Then there's a delivery guy who comes in who'd struggle to find the piggery with a sat nav who is the bitterest most vile cretin imaginable. I don't interact with him socially but I'm told his Facebook is 90% Rangers related. Strange bunch they really are. 

4 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

there's a delivery guy who comes in who'd struggle to find the piggery with a sat nav who is the bitterest most vile cretin imaginable.

I know Rangers fans like that. Some beg my sister and I to give them a bus space and old firm ticket yet they couldn't even tell me who we're playing this weekend. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I know Rangers fans like that. Some beg my sister and I to give them a bus space and old firm ticket yet they couldn't even tell me who we're playing this weekend. 

True mate. Think everysupporters clubs the same, two of my mates are away for the scum game and have been offered way over the odds for their season books by big game hunters. Both have asked me to sell them on for them to lads from here so that people like them don't get them. I suppose it'll be the same for any club though. The posting about their rivals on Facebook/Twitter is where the tarriers are in a league of their own though :cup:

27 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

This sister of yours... ??

Tell her to log onto reddit/r/gonewild... and follow the instructions from there 

:craphead:

Archived