dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, drewgardiner88 said:

What was he sent off for?

Forearm smash to Toljan while not really challenging for a header 

Didn’t look that violent but he can’t really complain 

Hearts missed sitters, conceding an absolutely stupid goal and now a stupid sending off. Tims look brutal as well another bullet dodged for them 

1 minute ago, Albertz1989 said:

Sent off for fuck all. You'd never see that decision the other way around. 

True mate but I don’t think he can really complain, if someone done that to Morelos I’d be calling for at least a yellow 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Forearm smash to Toljan while not really challenging for a header 

Didn’t look that violent but he can’t really complain 

Hearts missed sitters, conceding an absolutely stupid goal and now a stupid sending off. Tims look brutal as well another bullet dodged for them 

Cheers mate... Really had high hopes they would get beat tonight!!

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Think that’ll be that unless we win every game from now till the end

This is the season we see where we are. Hopefully take the Scottish and then next year we go. If we end the season on a high then we might just be ready to.fully click. At end of last two seasons we've been absolutely murder. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

This is the season we see where we are. Hopefully take the Scottish and then next year we go. If we end the season on a high then we might just be ready to.fully click. At end of last two seasons we've been absolutely murder. 

I think it’d be even more gut wrenching losing this by 3 rather than double points but it’s all about how you come back from they kind of league losses the season aftee

10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

True mate but I don’t think he can really complain, if someone done that to Morelos I’d be calling for at least a yellow 

Having seen it back can see why it might have been given but still think its harsh. Don't think there's any malicious intent. Anyway, think that'll finish Hearts unfortunately, with 11 men they were definitely still in it and might have done us a wee favour. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I think it’d be even more gut wrenching losing this by 3 rather than double points but it’s all about how you come back from they kind of league losses the season aftee

Aye a get exactly what you mean regarding the points mate

Archived