* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

25 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Last 2 away games they've gained 4points the last kick of the ball. Always seems to happen. Gonna be a tough ask now imo. St Johnstone killed us last week

Yeah it's a long shot now. We'll need to win every game remaining to have a chance. A big ask but hopefully we continue to go for the throat as we've being doing recently. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

cheers .was meaning where .as in ibrox or tynecastle .

Just checked and I'm shocked that this is getting reported  .it says who was throwing the coins but not the singing .

Aye, the sectarian singing could have been from the Hearts fans but it was probably both.

The coin throwing is a bigger deal though, probably hear no more about it.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

cheers .was meaning where .as in ibrox or tynecastle .

Just checked and I'm shocked that this is getting reported  .it says who was throwing the coins but not the singing .

From Gollum:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47404999

Hearts 1-2 celtic: Police Scotland look into sectarian singing & coin throwing

By Chris McLaughlin

Police Scotland are investigating reports of sectarian singing at Tynecastle, as well as coin throwing from celtic fans, during the league leaders' Scottish Premiership win on Wednesday.

Footage showed an object almost hitting Hearts goalkeeper Zdenek Zlamal during the game, which finished 2-1 to the league leaders.

Police have not confirmed in what area of the ground the singing was reported. But they have urged anyone with information to contact them.

Earlier this month, Kilmarnock striker Kris Boyd criticised celtic fans after being hit by a coin and subjected to sectarian abuse while warming up as substitute during the sides' meeting at Rugby Park.

"It's going to take someone losing an eye or somebody being seriously injured before they do something," Boyd told BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound.

"Why not address it before it actually happens. There's an opportunity right now to go in and fix the problem. How we do it? I don't know. I do take that into consideration that it isn't easy to fix."

celtic's victory at Tynecastle, in the first game of Neil Lennon's second stint as manager, was secured thanks to a stoppage-time Odsonne Edouard goal against the 10-man hosts.

3 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

From Gollum:

Hearts 1-2 celtic: Police Scotland look into sectarian singing & coin throwing

By Chris McLaughlin

Police Scotland are investigating reports of sectarian singing at Tynecastle, as well as coin throwing from celtic fans, during the league leaders' Scottish Premiership win on Wednesday.

Footage showed an object almost hitting Hearts goalkeeper Zdenek Zlamal during the game, which finished 2-1 to the league leaders.

Police have not confirmed in what area of the ground the singing was reported. But they have urged anyone with information to contact them.

Earlier this month, Kilmarnock striker Kris Boyd criticised celtic fans after being hit by a coin and subjected to sectarian abuse while warming up as substitute during the sides' meeting at Rugby Park.

"It's going to take someone losing an eye or somebody being seriously injured before they do something," Boyd told BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound.

"Why not address it before it actually happens. There's an opportunity right now to go in and fix the problem. How we do it? I don't know. I do take that into consideration that it isn't easy to fix."

celtic's victory at Tynecastle, in the first game of Neil Lennon's second stint as manager, was secured thanks to a stoppage-time Odsonne Edouard goal against the 10-man hosts.

could be either end for the singing .

would be a major leap forward if it's the tarriers finally being collared for their IRA pish 

Notice sellic have finally spoken to condemn a section of their fans for 'offensive' singing... but only after if it was something directed against one of their own (Rodgers). 

Shameless cunts.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Notice sellic have finally spoken to condemn a section of their fans for 'offensive' singing... but only after if it was something directed against one of their own (Rodgers). 

Shameless cunts.

The ‘hope he dies’ song? If so same song was aimed at our kit man and put up on social media with no response whatsoever 

Taigs spokesperson said of the song about Rodgers in the pub on gorgie that they don't know what connection the people have singing the song have to celtic if any but it's disgusting :lol:

couldn't Mark the fenian bastards neck with a blowtorch 

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Taigs spokesperson said of the song about Rodgers in the pub on gorgie that they don't know what connection the people have singing the song have to celtic if any but it's disgusting :lol:

Ahhh the old "No affiliated" chestnut? 

The Never ending denial 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

they are quite happy to disown there own support. They have done it numerous times.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Fair play to the boy

But the songs shouldn't be investigated as distasteful as they are 

Don't get me wrong I'm not bothered about them singing songs however rotten they are, if they choose to glorify child murderers then that's upto them. 

Where I do get pissed off at is the vilification of our own support for singing our own songs and banners whilst they can do as they please and the furore is minimal. 

59 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Were some not wearing mhanky colours?

43 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not bothered about them singing songs however rotten they are, if they choose to glorify child murderers then that's upto them. 

Where I do get pissed off at is the vilification of our own support for singing our own songs and banners whilst they can do as they please and the furore is minimal. 

They are literally being investigated by the police......

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3937277/celtic-hearts-fans-probed-sectarian-singing-coin-throwing-tynecastle-park/

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/cops-probe-sectarian-singing-coin-14067975

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/celtic-fans-sickening-brendan-rodgers-14066641

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3892884/celtic-fan-sectarian-song-Rangers-jimmy-bell-boy-hope-he-dies/

It is not acceptable by either side anymore. Both Rangers and celtic are being highlighted.

I would suggest that it is selective hearing on your part if you think it is only us who are affected.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We'll see what happens with it. 

Archived