* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are so over rated it's incredible.  This is a very, VERY average Bundesliga team and they are on the verge of losing twice back to back. 

Said it before and I'll say it again... Scottish football blinds them. 

They are actually convinced they can get £20+m for just ONE of those players.  The stuff of medical attention.

5 minutes ago, kanjo said:

they are so over rated it's incredible.  This is a very, VERY average Bundesliga team and they are on the verge of losing twice back to back. 

Said it before and I'll say it again... Scottish football blinds them. 

They are actually convinced they can get £20+m for just ONE of those players.  The stuff of medical attention.

I had the Clyde football phone in on in the car coming home from work and that wee mutant McCulloch was banging on about £20 million for Dembele. It's like a script they read from! ?

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I had the Clyde football phone in on in the car coming home from work and that wee mutant McCulloch was banging on about £20 million for Dembele. It's like a script they read from! ?

It's hilarious but to be honest self marketing is one thing we could better at!

£20m :lol:

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Ah furfuxache , we shouldny be surprised mind you wi any "decisions" they get , (ahem) , was there anything (cough) controversial about it 

No the guy had both arms round bumbelly and pulled him back just he took the shot

Archived