* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Strange behavior. I dont even own anything thats green :pipe: 

I still don't drink out of a green mug..Take any green wrigleys extra..Nor would I take a light from a green lighter..(when I smoked)..sad but true..It is a horrible colour that suits the taigs to a tee...

Apparently the Tims are offering 1 free ticket again to season ticket holders over Christmas. Doesn't make sense as their stadium only holds 60,000 yet they've 52,000 season ticket holders. If everyone takes up the offer that means that 44,000 fans plus away fans will be stuck outside unable to get in. The game must be getting played in the Nou Camp. ?

Can't think of anywhere else to put this, but there's a fucking hilarious ding dong going on between Fat Andy from Scotzine and Keef from the Record on twitter.

AM to KJ: "You're an alkie"

KJ to AM: "You're fat"

AM to KJ: "You threatened to rape my wife"

:lol:

Just now, Bydo said:

Can't think of anywhere else to put this, but there's a fucking hilarious ding dong going on between Fat Andy from Svotzine and Keef from the Record on twitter.

4 hours ago, Bydo said:

Can't think of anywhere else to put this, but there's a fucking hilarious ding dong going on between Fat Andy from Scotzine and Keef from the Record on twitter.

Think even my dog would knock back his missus 

Munter 

9 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I still don't drink out of a green mug..Take any green wrigleys extra..Nor would I take a light from a green lighter..(when I smoked)..sad but true..It is a horrible colour that suits the taigs to a tee...

They don't own the colour and will never prevent me from wearing, eating, drinking or fucking it. Don't give anything up to those idiots, whose Irish national colour is Blue ffs

"St. Patrick's blue is a name applied to several shades of blue associated with Saint Patrick and Ireland".

5 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

They don't own the colour and will never prevent me from wearing, eating, drinking or fucking it. Don't give anything up to those idiots, whose Irish national colour is Blue ffs

"St. Patrick's blue is a name applied to several shades of blue associated with Saint Patrick and Ireland".

So your telling me to no like Blue..and to take back shitty green.?

Eh.naw thanks...I'm very happy living life with my colour prejudice....

On 10/30/2016 at 8:10 PM, cr3_bear said:

Fucking Nick ae this 

image.jpeg

Fucking hell :lol: These cunts really do show themselves up. Imagine BUYING AND WEARING the kit of your most hated rivals. :lol: I wouldn't wear a Taig tap to bam them up. These cunts really need to have a word with themselves. 

5 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Fucking hell :lol: These cunts really do show themselves up. Imagine BUYING AND WEARING the kit of your most hated rivals. :lol: I wouldn't wear a Taig tap to bam them up. These cunts really need to have a word with themselves. 

At least that clarifies the issue for once and for all. Rangers are indeed pyoor deid.

7 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Is the cunt on the right wearing a poppy? 

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Was just about to post this! Get it up ye ya fucking mutants ?????

'UEFA have basically told them they will no longer deal with them' :lol:

Translated means, fuck off, get a life, and try supporting your own team you sad, sad people and absolute nutters.

Archived