* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am sure Aberdeen fans were innocent 

fuck her she was probably 1 like the rest at pitodrie if they were not throwing objects spitting on us singing the durrant song then it was just the middle finger from wee lassies and old woman so fuck her 

15 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Am sure Aberdeen fans were innocent 

fuck her she was probably 1 like the rest at pitodrie if they were not throwing objects spitting on us singing the durrant song then it was just the middle finger from wee lassies and old woman so fuck her 

I agree whole-heartedly - however that doesn't mean we should let the scum get away without being taken to task for being well... scum.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Feel sorry for the auld woman naturally however the Aberdeen fans who hang around that section near the fence are absoloute scum of the earth who were probably just as guilty in throwing objects at the bheasts support aswell 

Fuckin old woman or not they all give us the ibrox disaster and durrant 

this photo made me laugh like the Aberdeen fan that got a right good doing in Madrid 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doubt the woman sings shit like that, Aberdeen fan or not it's an old woman fuck sake.

Obviously you were not at pitodrie last month 

every single 1 of the fuckers of all age sex were at it pure total scum 

1 minute ago, muldoon1690 said:

I see a few papers this morning are going with Dembele and his £40 million price tag?? these cunts are unreal..

Aye Arsenal, Man U, Real and Bayern fighting it out for him. Amazing these teams could've got him for peanuts a few months ago and now they wait for him to score 10 goals in the SPL and decide to buy him for £40 million. ?

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye Arsenal, Man U, Real and Bayern fighting it out for him. Amazing these teams could've got him for peanuts a few months ago and now they wait for him to score 10 goals in the SPL and decide to buy him for £40 million. ?

Not only that but it says £40 mil at least?? as if some bidding war going to ensue??? 

18 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Let the scum delude themselves as it gives us more to laugh at. And, I think they will hit a bad patch as they are not that good.

They've been lucky in a few games recently where Gordon should've been sent off and they had stonewall penalties not given against them. Tims in my work were saying it was like watching Deliahs team against Motherwell and that's their banker 12 points a season as well. Would love us to go on a run and put a bit of pressure on the cunts but sadly can't see it. ?

£40m could get you Lacazette. Throw on a few million more it could maybe get you a Lewandowki or a Griezmann

But naw, let's sign Moussa Dembele cause he scored a hat trick against a defence including Philippe Senderos...

45 minutes ago, DAVIE8CH said:

£ 40 million must be needing another cheap loan from the co-op and using this as collateral. typical of the news papers in Scotland trying to drum up a bidding or high price for scum player

They need to focus all their attention on Dembele now that wee braceface has hurt his ankle 

Archived