* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, muldoon1690 said:

I see a few papers this morning are going with Dembele and his £40 million price tag?? these cunts are unreal..

I had to check the date reading this today!!!....thought it was April fools day!!!.....tarrier mathematics is quality mate:mutley:

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

The whole Dembele is worth 40mil is cringe. It's like saying Kiernan who cost us 400k after a few clean sheets is worth 35mil. 

Its a bit like saying conceding 13 goals in 3 CL games is having a great campaign...

The Scottish media are a fucken embarrassment.

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

Aye Arsenal, Man U, Real and Bayern fighting it out for him. Amazing these teams could've got him for peanuts a few months ago and now they wait for him to score 10 goals in the SPL and decide to buy him for £40 million. ?

Saw this in the English version of the Sunday Express, under Colin Malam's name, who's reasonably respectable, I think.

Although it was headed 'exclusive', and my lad had seen it in The Scotsman, as well...

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Fucking Nick ae this 

image.jpeg

Seen another cunt kicking about wae a Rangers strip on, Lee Wallace mask and grass on the back of his top. WTF is actually wrong with these people?!?! Absolute fucking mutants. I wouldn't wear the colour green never mind a green and grey hooped tarrier top. ?

14 hours ago, B1872 said:

Seen another cunt kicking about wae a Rangers strip on, Lee Wallace mask and grass on the back of his top. WTF is actually wrong with these people?!?! Absolute fucking mutants. I wouldn't wear the colour green never mind a green and grey hooped tarrier top. ?

Its called not having a life.

Archived