Kenny Miller Interview

cooper1989

Baws to that.

He'll be one of the highest paid and lowest performing player on our books next year. I'll get behind him when he's heading out the door - hopefully in the not too distant future

Baws to that.

He'll be one of the highest paid and lowest performing player on our books next year. I'll get behind him when he's heading out the door - hopefully in the not too distant future

aye, cause you'll be pushing him out :lol::rangers:

ok, now that he's here, let's get behind him. :rangers:

KM Interview

In the end, what choice do we have? I'm not happy about the signing but he's a Rangers player now and if he's in the side I'll have to support him. Not a new situation for me actually.

"when a club like rangers come calling, its always gona be hard to knock that back anyway"

UNLESS celtic offer you more money you shitey arsehole! <_<

excatly mate (tu)

al get behind him when he proves hes worthy of ma support go out get 20+ goals win us the league then from next season on al get behind him :rangers:

Good interview IMO and not in a suck up way.

He's had plenty practice with all the 1st interviews he's done for various lubs in recent years.

Gottryign to win the fans over down to a T. it's on the pitch that matters and he doesn't have the ability to prove it there

Good interview IMO and not in a suck up way.

He's had plenty practice with all the 1st interviews he's done for various lubs in recent years.

Gottryign to win the fans over down to a T. it's on the pitch that matters and he doesn't have the ability to prove it there

True! :lol:

Time's up on the moaning front...support all the RFC players..including Miller and lets see what our manager/coach can do with Miller now he's under them..

He is not good enough for rangers and I wont boo him but I will not get behind him either we have got enough pish at the club we don't need any more I keep seeing him in a celtic top kissing/thumping the badge we need to make quality signings and pretty damn quick!

:rant:

Guest johngers
Why are Rangers acting as if he has never played for Celtic, don't mention it and people will forget?

This wee video o him popped up - yeah - support him :rolleyes:

Im sorry but after watching that video I resent KM ever coming near Ibrox. I cannot support the guy at all, unless he does something for us against Ra Sellick