Is McCoist gone yet?

WVB

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck off you were the same guy who defended Craig whyte. Mcoist and has back room staff are the only ones we can now trust.whether you think he's up to the job or not he bleeds blue and will only want whats best for Rangers.

What colour was he bleeding when he knocked back Rangers and signed for Sunderland ?

Go now please Alastair, the club doesn't need "legends" taking large wages for underperforming.

Let Mr Green sort out the mess, the cheerleaders bring nothing to the party.

McCoist has earned - and deserves - a normal season before a decision is made on his future as manager. He hasn't had it yet and can't have it until next season. Meanwhile he will get us promoted this season and next is the biggest of the three he'll face before the top league.

We owe him that respect because he delivered nothing less for us.

I can barely think any less of Green and I'll leave it at that.

McCoist has earned - and deserves - a normal season before a decision is made on his future as manager. He hasn't had it yet and can't have it until next season. Meanwhile he will get us promoted this season and next is the biggest of the three he'll face before the top league.

Last time I looked, you were a sensible poster.

6 months is a long time in cyberspace eh?

Over two years of excuses and talk of mitigating circumstances, it's time he was held accountable.

We are paying a rookie manager in excess of 700k to win a league against painters and plumbers with a prospect of no cup win....What CG said was true Ally should be expecting to win league and a cup even if it was the Ramsden's cup ffs....After Saturday's performance and result and the excuses from Ally getting beat i am sorry his number is up time for him to go and his backroom team...

We are paying a rookie manager in excess of 700k to win a league against painters and plumbers with a prospect of no cup win....What CG said was true Ally should be expecting to win league and a cup even if it was the Ramsden's cup ffs....After Saturday's performance and result and the excuses from Ally getting beat i am sorry his number is up time for him to go and his backroom team...

We're a shambles.

From top to bottom but by god I'd rather have Ally McCoist right now than anyone else.

I don't care if he's not the greatest manager in the world.

I, like many have ZERO ideo who I can trust at Rangers right now..........except Ally McCoist.

We're a shambles.

From top to bottom but by god I'd rather have Ally McCoist right now than anyone else.

I don't care if he's not the greatest manager in the world.

I, like many have ZERO ideo who I can trust at Rangers right now..........except Ally McCoist.

That sums up what we are up against.

Blind loyalty to a man who isn't up to the task.

Last time I looked, you were a sensible poster.

6 months is a long time in cyberspace eh?

Welcome back, WVB, but clearly your faith in Green vastly outstrips mine. I don't trust him and he does little to help with that.

We'll see where this all leads in time. I predict more suit shuffling.

One thing wont change for me - none of these suits (or their mentalist ways) will keep me from seeing our team at Ibrox. I can't wait to get back. Especially now after my last experience in March - it's been too long.

They come, they go and we stay - it was ever thus and ever will be.