The Post Match Wake

Shootinfishin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After everything in our history we are now an average third division side, no point claiming anything else right now after the away results.

I'm aware we should still be grateful to have a club and all but I could cry at how weak a force we look, Ally really needs to consider himself if he really thinks he can change that.

The long ball up the park.. Good god, just pass it to an opposition player, it'd be easier!

Surely the staff and players have noticed we play better football using the midfield on the deck, look at the second half versus Motherwell.

Enough is enough.

Aye because average third division sides usually hump teams at the top of the SPL.

They also beat first division opposition home and away.

Some of you need to have a fucking word with yourselves.

Follow follow......well unless we drop points of course.

Sake man.

Aye because average third division sides usually hump teams at the top of the SPL.

Sake man.

OK then, everything is brilliant, nothing to concern us, give Ally a 100 year contract.

Also.....there are about 10 threads slating ally after every bad result.

But maybe one or two congratulating him when we have a good result. The man is in a lose lose situation.

We beat motherwell and he got very very little credit. " the players fired themselves up" was all i heard.

Any time we drop points, the blame lies fully at Allys feet. It's a fucking joke. The sense of entitlement from some fans is ridiculous.

Sake man.

Well said mate (tu)

OK then, everything is brilliant, nothing to concern us, give Ally a 100 year contract.

Got to love message boards, it's either one extreme or the other. Our away form isn't good enough at the moment, it's a mixture of tactics and the players not delivering. I have faith in Ally and the team.

Also.....there are about 10 threads slating ally after every bad result.

But maybe one or two congratulating him when we have a good result. The man is in a lose lose situation.

We beat motherwell and he got very very little credit. " the players fired themselves up" was all i heard.

Any time we drop points, the blame lies fully at Allys feet. It's a fucking joke. The sense of entitlement from some fans is ridiculous.

Well said. (tu)

After everything in our history we are now an average third division side

Really? I thought we were a third division side that would have gone top with a win today. And a third division side who beat the SPL leaders the other day. So that must make us giant-killers I suppose.

Away and chase yourself. If you want fantasies and miracles, fuck off to Disneyland. If you thought this was going to be easy, that's your fault, not Ally's.

Really? I thought we were a third division side that would have gone top with a win today. And a third division side who beat the SPL leaders the other day. So that must make us giant-killers I suppose.

Away and chase yourself. If you want fantasies and miracles, fuck off to Disneyland. If you thought this was going to be easy, that's your fault, not Ally's.

3 draws and 1 loss in our four away games, how long does it take before it's the norm?