Brahim Hemdani

ChinWag01

I see that Hemdani was given the 90 minutes for the reserves against Forfar. I wonder if this means he has patched up things with the management? Would be like a new signing if we could get him back to form for the title run in.

I know he is off in the Summer but you never know.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Re...1568785,00.html

Any thoughts? :gerbad:

Dont think there was ever a problem between him and management. looka t last season, hardly started in the league or cups but was prob the first name on the team sheet for europe. When we got dumped out of europe, thats when his season finished in my opinion. He sits on 20 grand a week and has always stated his desire to try spain.... its easier for a player to move when the conteact runs out instead of 6 months ( if he left in jan there ) he gets to have a new pre-season under his belt at a new club and because there is no transfer fee, he can command a good wage wherever he goes.....

Always liked him... he had his off games but a good player for the club. With mcculloch being a new sitting and edu...he wont feature at all, unless injury crisis

The game was against Dundee Utd not Forfar and he was non existent as was he last week against Hamilton. I used to live him and he prob still has something but when a player is offered 6 clubs in Jan but tells Bain i'm sitting tight for the wages he goes down in my estimation. I wouldn't even give him a game for the reserves.

Dont think there was ever a problem between him and management. looka t last season, hardly started in the league or cups but was prob the first name on the team sheet for europe. When we got dumped out of europe, thats when his season finished in my opinion. He sits on 20 grand a week and has always stated his desire to try spain.... its easier for a player to move when the conteact runs out instead of 6 months ( if he left in jan there ) he gets to have a new pre-season under his belt at a new club and because there is no transfer fee, he can command a good wage wherever he goes.....

Always liked him... he had his off games but a good player for the club. With mcculloch being a new sitting and edu...he wont feature at all, unless injury crisis

Good post

I see your point and i would agree but Christian Dailly got chosen ahead of him for the Kaunas games which indicates he wasn't even in the plans for Europe this season.

I liked him , but lost respect for him doing to us what we all laugh about when Balde did it the mhanks IMO he should never be offered a road back

I was the same, he was someone we could always rely on on the park but I hate any player who sits back and just takes the money (Balde apart ofcourse). I really don't understand it cause its gonna affect his next few years of play wherever he ends up, if he wants to leave surely he can play to the best of his ability then a decent team might come in for him rather than the probable french team struggling for relegation, so the likelihood is that it doesnt work to his advantage either

hemdani has done nothing wrong , he just would not leave rangers for nothing , allegedly he was offered a free transfer , nobody would leave their job if they had no other job to go to.

i cannot beleive the criticism players get for honouring a contract

we should use his abilities while we can if we need to.

I see your point and i would agree but Christian Dailly got chosen ahead of him for the Kaunas games which indicates he wasn't even in the plans for Europe this season.

True true - yeah im sure he was fit at start of season - you never know with the bears, maybe trying to sicken him and make him go and get the 20,000 a week out the door last pre-season.

Always liked him but the last few months of last season I thought he was poor.

Any player who is clearly not wanted at a club should want to move to get a game IMO.

I liked him , but lost respect for him doing to us what we all laugh about when Balde did it the mhanks IMO he should never be offered a road back

Again, Balde has had the opportunity to leave for 3 clubs who were more than willing to match (Wolves were willing to better) the wage he picks up at Celtic. The only interest in Hemdani has came from Kocaelispor in Turkey, a team who's January marquee signing was Maurice Ross.

As a side, i don't think he should play unless we play 5 in midfield.