Worst moment as a Ger

easterhouse64

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without doubt Kilmarnock beating us at ibrox that signalled the end for ten in a row. Sat for about five minutes after full time in disbelief at what i had just seen.

Manchester and s/c final at the piggery that signalled the end of the 9 in a row team are close seconds

I'll agree with you there, only replacing the final point with the Kaunas debacle.

You would think this would be an easy question but it isnt really. Im not sure which one of these but my few worst moments would be:

Rangers 0 Hamilton 1 - The day Woods record came to a halt. Was in the East Enclosure and couldnt believe what happened

Marseille 1 Rangers 1- More of a retrospective one as i dont think i realised back then just how big the Champions League was and we were one goal away from a Champions League final ffs...

Rangers 0 Killie 1 - The day that cost us 10 in a row

Timmy 2 Rangers 1 - Last season. I just knew that was it

Recently.

Losing to st johnstone in the cup

Paul le guen's demise

dirty prick hesellink in the last minute

manchester

losing to aberdeen

cuellar being sold

miller being bought

kaunas

all had me bitterly dissapointed and in a rage.

Losing 10 in a Row was bad but I was still quite young and it's not really that fresh in the memory.

The 3 month period last year though where we lost the title, the UEFA Cup Final and then got bundled out by Kaunas was pretty bad as well.

Uefa cup final. it was an achievement in itself to get there yes,but how great it would have been to lift it. Brings a tear to my eye everytime i watch the uefa cup run. Will probably never happen again and most of us with a level head know that, thats why it hurt so bad.

Ian Black slotting that penalty home should have been signed ebfore hearts got him has the potential to be world class.

Hes shite :lol:. We all no its you Walter,talking about your failed signings :craphead:

Never! Losing 1-0 to Caley at Ibrox is sad and makes me angry, but this happened before and it will happen in the future.

I thought a few times this season that we lost the league. We will we back in the title race, no doubt.