***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to this game!! Leaving skye at 6 am on saturday morning (no booze on the bus though) staying in a hotel near hotspots the bowling place then going on a mad one. Getting toiur around ibrox on the sunday

I cant wait for it, i really really cant! Its going to be what gets me through this week

Today was unlucky, we didnt deserve to lose and i hope the heads are up for this one and we get the three points!! The league is still what we want this year - fuck the CIS cup who actually cares? Today means nothing

Finding it hard to care.

And Aaron won't start. Too young and not Scottish enough.

Oh, and he's also below 12st, which rules him out.

Head up papa

Why?

I'm sick of continual disappointment.

Maybe if I expect us to lose, I won't be as bothered.

Finding it hard to care.

Head up papa

Why?

Still the league to play for though - look forward to next game and chins up!

Im fucking gutted too but i dont think we were beaten by a better team to be honest.

I watched it in my local today and i thought to myself out of the last 10 games i watched there they had only won one :anguish:

The one match won was the old firm one at ibrox that Kevin Tompson scored, the rest were all draws or defeats including the two fucking jammy ones we lost at parkhead, the motherwell game the aberdeen game the old firm oen at ibrox, the uefa cup final the fucking kaunas game, the aberdeen and hearts games this season and now this! Im sick of it too mate but the season is still there for us.

We're stuck with Walter to the end of the season at least so we just need to look to our next games and not dwelll on this game at all. All to play for still

Weir wont be playing because he will be taking his 1 match ban in

Team

Macgregor

Whittaker :(

Bougherra (if fit)

McCulloch :(

Papac

Novo

Davis

Ferguson

Fleck :ph34r:

Lafferty

Miller

Finding it hard to care.

Head up papa

Why?

am in the same boat as you, i am almost mentally exhausted with caring and moaning - i just get to the point where i just judt care. Walter Smith has been watching to much Braveheart i think, like Scottish players have this overbearing power and mentallity to pull out a result, well sorry walter but it DOESN'T.

We have a team in there somewhere, somewhere. And Walter isn't the man who can find it.

my team who i "wish" would play is

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:aaron: :mendes: :davis: :fleck: or :beasley:

:lafferty: :novo:

Finding it hard to care.

Head up papa

Why?

am in the same boat as you, i am almost mentally exhausted with caring and moaning - i just get to the point where i just judt care. Walter Smith has been watching to much Braveheart i think, like Scottish players have this overbearing power and mentallity to pull out a result, well sorry walter but it DOESN'T.

We have a team in there somewhere, somewhere. And Walter isn't the man who can find it.

If we win the league this season its a succesful season, that is still ON!

The CIS cup means fuck all, obviously it would be a boost to beat celtic in it but we were unlucky and never won the match.

A good win against hearts and the chins will be up - celtic will slip up again and again plus we still have them at ibrox, its still there for the taking and we cant let heads go down coz of this

Plust the scottish cup is still on, the cup that matters most. Chins up, can not wait for the hearts game

am sorry but i am just totally down hearted by dumfouned by the decisions of our management 2day and the players attitude and desire.

Finding it hard to care.

Head up papa

Why?

Same,i'm sick of saying let's go out and go on a run,because it will never happen this season,we needed to go on a winning run until the Hibs game and we couldn't even do that.

Anyway my team

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :mendes: :ferguson: :fleck:

:novo: :miller: