What would you rather?

Ryan_1

The Cup Final  

248 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather?

• Rangers win comfortably.
    • Rangers win with a last minute winner.
    • A Rangers win, couldn't care how.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go 3-0 down by half time and then hump them 6-3 with a second half demolition where they get 2 sent off and totally embarrass themselves by losing the place..

Boruc and Broon being sent off would be magic.......both for giving away stonewall pens when they are still 3-1 up so the beggars turn on them and their whole world collapses..

Did i go off on one there???

I would love to go 3-0 down by half time and then hump them 6-3 with a second half demolition where they get 2 sent off and totally embarrass themselves by losing the place..

Boruc and Broon being sent off would be magic.......both for giving away stonewall pens when they are still 3-1 up so the beggars turn on them and their whole world collapses..

Did i go off on one there???

as soon as u said "Boruc and Broon sent off"

Last minute winner definately. That euphoric moment of joy and relief combined by the look of sheer pain on their faces just edges the continuous smile over 90 mins if we're pumping them.

Last minute winner, in the following way.

Celtic starts winning 2-0.

And Rangers win 3-2, with the third goal scored in the 93th minute.

Can you imagine the faces of the Celtic fans jajaaj?

Last minute winner definately. That euphoric moment of joy and relief combined by the look of sheer pain on their faces just edges the continuous smile over 90 mins if we're pumping them.

Nothing could possibly top a last minute Barry Ferguson winner at the Celtic end!!

Nothing could possibly top a last minute Barry Ferguson Nacho Novo winner at the Celtic end!!

:drool: