Nerves

GreigRFC

Is anyone else getting the usual pre Old Firm match nerves yet? Everytime I think about the game, my heart rate rockets....what a feeling!!! :) And on the day of an Old Firm game I get so nervous that I can barely eat.

Is anyone else getting the usual pre Old Firm match nerves yet? Everytime I think about the game, my heart rate rockets....what a feeling!!! :) And on the day of an Old Firm game I get so nervous that I can barely eat.

ye im beggining to get the auld old firm nerves myself :craphead:

Its that spine tingling roar when the teams come out of the tunnel that gets me, thats when all that nervous energy is released! (Only when I'm at the game) Cant bear watching an Old Firm game on TV or listening to it on the radio!

Yeh that started a couple of days ago.

This match is what football is all about. A coin tossed in the air - it falls one side, you're on cloud 9, it falls the other - utter devastation.

You run the risk of the latter in the hope you get the former!

Usually get it the night before! I luv the feeling of waking up on the sunday morning, for some reason the hangover is gone, ur just totally buzzin! The walk to the boozer with ur mate, talking about team selection and who is going to score for us 2day! Wish I could get tickets for old firm games but its not easy being a fife bear with no season ticket :( Cant wait for sunday to come tho! Lets get into them!!!

Yep I'm starting to feel the nerves already :lol: Getting a really good feeling though and the last time I had a feeling like this we pumped them 4-2! So heres me hoping it's the same again :D

Usually get it the night before! I luv the feeling of waking up on the sunday morning, for some reason the hangover is gone, ur just totally buzzin! The walk to the boozer with ur mate, talking about team selection and who is going to score for us 2day! Wish I could get tickets for old firm games but its not easy being a fife bear with no season ticket :( Cant wait for sunday to come tho! Lets get into them!!!

One of the best things about Old Firm day :pipe:

no nerves at all.

Today is the start of a great weekend.

Get my new car at 5pm today, curry with the burd and my folks tonight, friends wedding tomorrow, and Rangers first trophy of the season on Sunday - bliss!