***Bougherra Thread***

minstral

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madjid Bougherra and Kirk Broadfoot both face a race to be fit for Sunday as they struggle to overcome calf and foot injuries, respectively. (Various)

Just read this on the BBC. Has anyone seen a quality sunday newspaper yet? Lets clear this up.

Theres some cheese eating surrender monkeys on this thread, almost throwing in the towel already.

Have a fucking word with yourselves. :21:

i agree i would still say we have better centre half in our squad than st mirren but they couldnt score against them

its not about celtic its about rangers

if we play we will win

if we dont play you could have boogie and cueller as c/halfs and we would still lose

Theres some cheese eating surrender monkeys on this thread, almost throwing in the towel already.

Have a fucking word with yourselves. :21:

i agree i would still say we have better centre half in our squad than st mirren but they couldnt score against them

its not about celtic its about rangers

if we play we will win

if we dont play you could have boogie and cueller as c/halfs and we would still lose

:clap: to both of you

You have to remember tho, some fans these days, much like the players, seem very frail emotionally and need pampering and confidence boosts ;)

Rangers have been dealt a blow ahead of the Co-operative Insurance Cup final against Celtic after defender Madjid Bougherra was ruled out with a calf strain. (Various)