Message for Mo Edu

The question has to be asked; why spend £2.7 million on a guy who has had one season in a league which is by design uncompetitive and of a standard far below spl pace, aggression and quality?

If a manager agreed to pay that amount of money for a first season scottish second division player,and so far Edu has not shown that he is any better than that, he would be sent to a home for the bewildered.

You would be as well catching the next flight back to USA and start looking for another job, because if you can't get a game before Daily and McCulloch then there is no point in you hanging around here.

Dailly as a sub

for many the last straw :anguish:

it said it all really

Caley debacle and then this....how the hell can we expect to win the title

its beyond the joke now :anguish:

Three transfers that irk me:

Edu £2.7 million

Lafferty £3.5 million

Velicka £1 million

That is £7.2 million on 3 players who hardly get a game, or when they do are played out of position. That is a massive amoutn of money to a club like us right now in this current economic climate.

I don't think Walter trusts Edu, and if he did then why would Dailly and the hammerthrower McCulloch get ahead of him?

The shock in the Rangers end yesterday when Daily came on was summed it up. If only I got a pound for every time someone said "Fur fuck sake"

I'm still absolutely lost for words that he got on in front of Edu....a past it aged player who doesn't make the reserves and we bring him on in a cup final which was screaming for more action in midfield...it beggars belief

The shock in the Rangers end yesterday when Daily came on was summed it up. If only I got a pound for every time someone said "Fur fuck sake"

I'm still absolutely lost for words that he got on in front of Edu....a past it aged player who doesn't make the reserves and we bring him on in a cup final which was screaming for more action in midfield...it beggars belief

Especially as it was the energy in the middle from Brown that was causing us problems, you would think a fresh Edu would have been able to match his running far more than Dailly. It was a truly bizarre substitution….

Especially as it was the energy in the middle from Brown that was causing us problems, you would think a fresh Edu would have been able to match his running far more than Dailly. It was a truly bizarre substitution….

As much as a hate the cunt, Brown caused us all sorts of problems yesterday. Up untill extra time, when ferguson started making hard tackles, no one would just go right through the cunt.

Also OT- I am still sure Novo was wearing slippers yesterday.

As much as a hate the cunt, Brown caused us all sorts of problems yesterday. Up untill extra time, when ferguson started making hard tackles, no one would just go right through the cunt.

It pissed me off that such a massively average footballer dominated the midfield simply by running around a lot, his distribution and final ball were as terrible as ever but he was still the best midfielder on the park by some distance, what a shocking state of affairs

Our supposed class in mendes was terrible again yesterday, he needs to pick up his game or the league is gone

It pissed me off that such a massively average footballer dominated the midfield simply by running around a lot, his distribution and final ball were as terrible as ever but he was still the best midfielder on the park by some distance, what a shocking state of affairs

Our supposed class in mendes was terrible again yesterday, he needs to pick up his game or the league is gone

Yep agree on the Mendes part. Every second pass of his wasn't reaching the target.

I missed Hutton pocketing McGeady he got too much of his own way yesterday as did Broon...the pair of them were not dealt with by us well enough at all

and after all the talk what happened to Mendes and Davis...I don't understand it

wish we had KT back he got stuck in at OF games

to timmy they must b laughing, as if it was us, and chesney drafted in donati or mccourt, i think i would b laughing my head off at that.

The full bench for us was puzzling and to a extent cost us.

Dailly getting on infront of Edu was a shocking sub, and a massive no confidence vote from Walter to Edu.

the bench was a fucking joke. Walter Smith is a joke. The club I love is a joke run by fcuking clowns

Dailly getting on infront of Edu was a shocking sub, and a massive no confidence vote from Walter to Edu.

the bench was a fucking joke. Walter Smith is a joke. The club I love is a joke run by fcuking clowns

(tu) im afraid to say

Spot on Bkay (tu)

Absolutely spot on BKay (tu)

It's painful just now, and there are no real signs of improvement. Sickening.