5cotland

rangers adidas 2009  

180 members have voted

1. 1. the better template to suit rangers

• kit 1
    • kit 2
    • kit 3
    • or fantasy :-P

if we were made by adidas next season what kit would you prefer? i have made some kits from templates that adidas will be using for multiple shirt designs next season. what do you think ?

post-1476-1237214998_thumb.jpg(USD 5971.14)

post-1476-1237215016_thumb.jpg(USD 5973.72)

post-1476-1237215004_thumb.jpg(USD 5972.43)

just throw the a fantasy kit in here aswell :uk:

post-1476-1237215089_thumb.jpg

The 3rd one but get rid of those socks and get the traditional ones in there. Remove the red around the neck and ditch the 5 stars around ther badge on both the top and shorts (tu)

The 3rd one but get rid of those socks and get the traditional ones in there. Remove the red around the neck and ditch the 5 stars around ther badge on both the top and shorts (tu)

(tu) That would be a cracking top.

(tu) That would be a cracking top.

Aye

The thread title makes me chuckle every time I see it. Anyway, I'd go for the 3rd one out of those options. Still not a fan of it but it's better than the others.

:lol:

We'd be the new Run DMC.

The thread title makes me chuckle every time I see it. Anyway, I'd go for the 3rd one out of those options. Still not a fan of it but it's better than the others.

:lol:

We'd be the new Run DMC.

Abandon football and try our hand in the music industry? Maybe that's not such a bad idea at this present time :pipe:.