I've never been more let down in my life by a Rangers performance

GOAT

Celtic where the only team who wanted it.

So I'd like to thank Rangers for a piss poor, amateur, pub team, shocking, disgraceful performance in a cup final against Celtic. You let everyone down and not one of you are fit enough to wear that jersey. Everyone of you can go and take two fucks to yourselves, ya bunch of useless underachieving wasters.

So I'd like to thank Rangers for a piss poor, amateur, pub team, shocking, disgraceful performance in a cup final against Celtic. You let everyone down and not one of you are fit enough to wear that jersey. Everyone of you can go and take two fucks to yourselves, ya bunch of useless underachieving wasters.

To be fair mate, Whittaker and Lafferty don't deserve to have abuse at them cause their team mates didn't show up. (tu)

they are a bunch of wasters who dont care about the club.

It says something when I'm struggling to decide if it was more of a disappointment than Kaunas. Our first OF final in years, the fans are up for it but the players didn't show up for it (except for a few). It was a major disappointment.

To be fair mate, Whittaker and Lafferty don't deserve to have abuse at them cause their team mates didn't show up. (tu)

Whittaker was pish aswell. The only two players who I'm giving pass morks too are Novo and McGregor, but do you know something...you win as a team and you lose as a team. Our team is a bunch of pathetic wasters.

Whittaker was pish aswell. The only two players who I'm giving pass morks too are Novo and McGregor, but do you know something...you win as a team and you lose as a team. Our team is a bunch of pathetic wasters.

Fair enough.

You seem to have forgotten Manchester pretty quickly.

I will never see a more disappointing performance than that one for as long as I am following the Rangers, and if I ever do, it will probably be the one that finishes me off.

Sunday was gash but totally expected, and if it surprised you you have not been watching closely enough this past year.

I will never see a more disappointing performance than that one for as long as I am following the Rangers, and if I ever do, it will probably be the one that finishes me off.

Sunday was gash but totally expected, and if it surprised you you have not been watching closely enough this past year.

But hey, apparently we're not real fans for voicing any sort of concern at this.

doh

What I was going to say. That was our first chance in 30 odd years for European glory, and what did we do? Feck all.

Don't hold yer breath mate i fear we may look back and say i wish we could play like that more often as i only see us getting worse.

If Walters bottle crashes before a league cup final what will be like at the next Old Firm game if we're still 3 behind....Dailly up front with Broadfoot on the wing.

He needs to go for it now .i do believe Celtic will drop points but i think we will too ..we have pace and goals in our squad and he has to start using them.

I pretty much agree, but, at the same time, I have been let down worse in the past

You must have a short memory...we were far worse at ibrox against them this season.......i agree though the last three games against the filth have been totally unacceptable

Yup, Manchester was ghastly to witness. Same template though - try not to lose, instead of try to win. No flair, no creativity, no trophy. That template brings consistent results.