R.I.P Glasgow Rangers

BOWERS82

What has being on national duty and what you do on national duty go to do with Glasgow Rangers!

Do none of use remember Willie Johnston?

Duncan Ferguson?

Right then bawbag..................

1. We are NOT called Glasgow Rangers. We are The Rangers Football Club.

2. Willie Johnston was a West Brom player when he was sent home from Argentina.

3. Duncan Fergusons jailing was a fucking disgrace

4. Fuck off to the pub,idiot.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilst the title is way ott! in essance you have to look at this from the bigger picture!

What has being on national duty and what you do on national duty go to do with Glasgow Rangers!

Duncan Ferguson?

Now Barry and greegs have been hung out to dry and I really have to say I am shocked by the lack of fight and of pulling together at times such as this! It was not that long ago Rangers were the biggest sporting institute of Britain never mind scotland and now we are struggling to eben be the best in our own land and after today I have to say it our own fault! We let celtic minded media men dictate and slander our great club at any oportunity and also let the authorities pish all over us when celtic decide they dont like what they here and after 2 of our own players are made scapegoats of even though there were another 5 present at the scene of the crime is a joke!

I Rangers are so offended by what Barry and Greegs done then why isnt Whittaker in with them as well!

David Murray is why? he is hell bent on making every little bit of cash out of us before he limps out onto the sunset and all I can say is fool use who back him use are all mugs!

and how is David Murray Making Money from this

and this is the 21st Cenrury,u don't get away with shite like this now at any good club.

Well Ill tell yu what, when shelik win 9 in a row and your moaning about what action had to be taken years ago then rememeber this thread! trust me I dont go with the RIP thing but we are not that far from it and your kidding yourself on if you think otherwise!

At the end of the day we are all for one thing here and that is Rangers so why are we not backing our own ranger! if you want to drop him from the team for form then your bang on but to do it for this reason is utterly shameless and I feel sorry for the guy! and Murray will make the money from the immediate sale of fergy to Zenit and just like the Boumsong, Hutton and Cuellar money, we wont see a penny!

Wilst the title is way ott! in essance you have to look at this from the bigger picture!

Duncan Ferguson?

Now Barry and greegs have been hung out to dry and I really have to say I am shocked by the lack of fight and of pulling together at times such as this! It was not that long ago Rangers were the biggest sporting institute of Britain never mind scotland and now we are struggling to eben be the best in our own land and after today I have to say it our own fault! We let celtic minded media men dictate and slander our great club at any oportunity and also let the authorities pish all over us when celtic decide they dont like what they here and after 2 of our own players are made scapegoats of even though there were another 5 present at the scene of the crime is a joke!

I Rangers are so offended by what Barry and Greegs done then why isnt Whittaker in with them as well!

David Murray is why? he is hell bent on making every little bit of cash out of us before he limps out onto the sunset and all I can say is fool use who back him use are all mugs!

and how is David Murray Making Money from this

and this is the 21st Cenrury,u don't get away with shite like this now at any good club.

Well Ill tell yu what, when shelik win 9 in a row and your moaning about what action had to be taken years ago then rememeber this thread! trust me I dont go with the RIP thing but we are not that far from it and your kidding yourself on if you think otherwise!

At the end of the day we are all for one thing here and that is Rangers so why are we not backing our own ranger! if you want to drop him from the team for form then your bang on but to do it for this reason is utterly shameless and I feel sorry for the guy! and Murray will make the money from the immediate sale of fergy to Zenit and just like the Boumsong, Hutton and Cuellar money, we wont see a penny!

Fuck off t***.

This is the straw that broke the camels back for this Bear, Whatever happened to No-one likes us we dont care we are Rangers Supers Rangers, not Scotland who gives a f@uck about them.

The way we have left these boys out to dry is a disgrace for so-called V-signs to cameras, not that it matters what the done you look after own end of story.

This is nothing new to Rangers a list of examples where no-one stood up for us

Donald Finlay

Manchester

Nakamura ate my dog

The Famine Song

The Billy boys

The way the Press treat us week in and out

And the final nail in the coffin the treatment of Barry and Alan

Regardless of what the latter two have done you have got to look after your own, After all theres not many of us left

I for one will not be back to ibrox until their is change just phoned up Rangers and accepted my season ticket without a fight just about summed it up for me.

P&O takes you home.

What an absolutely ridiculous post

Rangers are all about dignity and being a class apart

Whilst other teams let there players jump about fighting, drinking and cheating on there wives we come down hard on those who don't meet the standards expected

When Barry and Greegs stuck the fingers up to the camera, it was at every Scotsmen, supporter or not.

In doing so they shamed themselves and shamed our club.

I suggest you go back to The Gallowgate, Seamus.

This is the straw that broke the camels back for this Bear, Whatever happened to No-one likes us we dont care we are Rangers Supers Rangers, not Scotland who gives a f@uck about them.

The way we have left these boys out to dry is a disgrace for so-called V-signs to cameras, not that it matters what the done you look after own end of story.

Donald Finlay

Manchester

Nakamura ate my dog

The Famine Song

The Billy boys

Regardless of what the latter two have done you have got to look after your own, After all theres not many of us left

I for one will not be back to ibrox until their is change just phoned up Rangers and accepted my season ticket without a fight just about summed it up for me.

mm I see you joined on the 21st of December 08, but have only got 44 posts. and then u come away with a Celtic minded thread like this. Why Don't You Go Home?

I might not agree with him on this one but Bowers is definitely not a tim. That tag is dished out too readily on here.

Donald Finlay

Manchester

Nakamura ate my dog

The Famine Song

The Billy boys

What a first class twat , supporters like you we can do without , have a listen tae yersel

Donald Finlay

Manchester

Nakamura ate my dog

The Famine Song

The Billy boys

mm I see you joined on the 21st of December 08, but have only got 44 posts. and then u come away with a Celtic minded thread like this. Why Don't You Go Home?

I might not agree with him on this one but Bowers is definitely not a tim. That tag is dished out too readily on here.

Fair enough if the boy is Bear but posts like that are just manna for Timmy.

He talks about Barry and Alan as if they are some sort of Gods who deserve our never ending respect and backing.

I back Rangers Football Club and expect the players to meet the standards. These 2 let us all down big time.

Donald Finlay

Manchester

Nakamura ate my dog

The Famine Song

The Billy boys

well is he mwi or someting,tell him to stop posting brainless threads like this one then.

Donald Finlay

Manchester

Nakamura ate my dog

The Famine Song

The Billy boys

Carlsberg don't do stupidity, but if they did....

Utter bollocks mate.

The primary reason why Rangers are coming down on them is not princiaplly beacsue of the drinking but for flicking the V sign. Pair of twats, not a pair of young boys who are coming into the game. These are two guys, Ferguson in particular who should know better and the standards of being a Rangers player should always know better.

They are no way being hung out to dry IMO

Duncan Ferguson?

This is the day Rangers are re-born.

Good man. This is the spirit. (tu)

Fergie is shite these days and should have been dropped ages ago, and McGregor needs to mature quickly, and we have an able deputy in Alexander to help him do this.

The papers are making an absurdly big deal out of this, it's just a couple of players being dropped for now, we'll see what happens more long-term at the end of the season.

Amen my man.

Some are really doom and gloom about this but I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off the club's shoulders with this action.

I feel like we can go in on Sunday invigorated and not having Ferguson's ego and feeble performances holding us back.

rangers will never be reborn as long as we have people running the club and sit back and accept every attack by media, reporters and a celtic player shouting orange bastards at our dug out.

rangers will never be reborn as long as we have people running the club and sit back and accept every attack by media, reporters and a celtic player shouting orange bastards at our dug out.

To quote Mr Struth here:

To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

Surely you are going to praise the club's stance here?

After all they did punish two players because they failed in the tradition set to them.

To quote Mr Struth here:

To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

Surely you are going to praise the club's stance here?

After all they did punish two players because they failed in the tradition set to them.

Mr struth would never have stood back and allowed all the attacks that our present owner has allowed. And yes they did have to take action, but i am on about the day rangers were reborn.

Donald Finlay

Manchester

Nakamura ate my dog

The Famine Song

The Billy boys

Attention seeking fandan,no more no less.

tit

Away get a grip of yourself FFS.

No players bigger than the club, and these two have got us a weekend of slaughtering in the papers.

You'll stand by your Barry because hes a "rangers man through and through?"

I want Barry to GTF, hes probably doing more damage to our youngsters that Smith could ever do.

Have a word you attention seeking tool.

Thank Christ sanity prevails at the club, I've never been a fan of Murrys, Bain IMO is out of his depth, and Walter for me isn't good enough tactily wise, but i'm really very pleased with the way they are handling the dicipline that is required at this time, irespective of what anyone outside our club has to say in this matter.

I have watched [albeit from afar]with dismay at the lowering of standards at our proud club [was going to say once proud club,but can't bring myself to say that] and I hope that this has brought to a head what it means to be employed by The Rangers, our standards have been allowed to slip to a precarious level for quite some time and now is the time to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough.

I have a feeling but can't prove it that Smith must have had a word with these two clowns as to there behaviour but they still chose to do what they did, Ferguson and McGregor have a lot of making up to do, IMO, and it's not a knee jerk reaction I would show them the door, after all this is not the first time that they have let our club [not theirs] down.