100 Goals For Rangers

papaguy51

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyds is so lazy that for his 100th goal he was just outside our penalty box when he made the header to Davis, who then made a great run, and slipped the ball to Boyd who had sprinted all the way with Davis to support him. That 80m sprint just goes to show what a lazy bastart he is and how much it shows he is just a penalty taker and box player whith now effort at all put in. Whoops wait a minute thats shite! just like a lot of the other pish talked by the Boyd detractors - he has worked extremely hard on his game and it is paying off!

Go Boyd!

Boyds is so lazy that for his 100th goal he was just outside our penalty box when he made the header to Davis, who then made a great run, and slipped the ball to Boyd who had sprinted all the way with Davis to support him. That 80m sprint just goes to show what a lazy bastart he is and how much it shows he is just a penalty taker and box player whith now effort at all put in. Whoops wait a minute thats shite! just like a lot of the other pish talked by the Boyd detractors - he has worked extremely hard on his game and it is paying off!

Go Boyd!

Sorry, dont see it. And i dont agree with a few other posts that he had a great game yesterday.

The ball still bounces off him making his second touch a tackle, he very rarelywins any headers and when he does it never goes to a Gers player, he gives away far too many fouls, he is still overweight and slow but........................................ by Fuck, does the boy know where the net is and he has amazing composure in front of goal on either foot. (tu)

Go Boyd!

Agree mate... there is a lot of times that he does it... but he does more bad than he does good so they pick and pick and pick at the bad stuff and make him look worse than he actually is.

Guy is a fucking machine when it comes to scoring the goals and thats what counts.

KRISSY KRISSY BOYD :gerbad::praise:

Well doen Boydy - give us another 100 next season! I was a bit worried that it may have been hard for him to get the 100, but it's off his back now and I hope for him he scores the winner against Celtic for his 104th goal (after a stunning hat trick against Hearts)

I thought he did quite well with his small link up headers, he had a further one where he tried to find velicka but it went just a bit past velicka and he slipped but other than that, there were quite a few tidy headers from boyd and a couple of good take downs to keep attacks going. We keep saying he needs to keep showing it week in week out, but yesterday, he got the goal his other play deserved

Overall his record is phenominal. No one in Scotland comes close. Is he a great overall player - no, but lets appreciate him for what he is a very diligent goal scorer.

Where would we be without his goals?

The ball still bounces off him making his second touch a tackle, he very rarelywins any headers and when he does it never goes to a Gers player

You have just described Miller, not Boyd.

seriously i thought it was whattaker he was talking about

p.s this could go on a while :P

and there I was the whole time thinking you were talking about Lee McCulloch.....