The Official Post Split Fixtures Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rather play Dundee Utd at the end of the season. Hopefully the European places will be sorted by then so less for them to play for. Also if the title lies on that one game id fancy that to give us that extra motivation to get the result we need.

I think it favours Celtic more. Last game at home whilst we are away to a team we haven't defeated for 4 years at Tannadice. Also away at Easter Road midweek and they are at home. Exactly what I didn't want.

that really is incredible. We have 3 home games to their 2 yet we are the ones away in the last game of the season while they get a home game. If that was the other way around they would be screaming bias. SFA have probably given them that to shut them up over the scott brown suspension for the old firm game. I thought both teams had to have the same game at the end of the season? Both at home or both away not one home and the other away?

Why are we going to Easter Road again?

Should it not be Tynecastle with Hibs coming to Ibrox?

Anyway Dundee Utd away :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

If Motherwell had made the top 6 instead of Hibs, we would have played Motherwell at home and Hearts at Tynecastle.

I think we've got a pretty good run-in tbh........we don't have to go to Shittodrie, Tynecastle or the Paedodrome, while Hibs and United are, in my opinion, the 2 weakest teams in the top 6.

I really think we couldn't have done any better out of the draw. We have 3 games at home compared to the tims 2, so it was odds on we would be away on the last day.

The League title is coming home!! :21:

that really is incredible. We have 3 home games to their 2 yet we are the ones away in the last game of the season while they get a home game. If that was the other way around they would be screaming bias. SFA have probably given them that to shut them up over the scott brown suspension for the old firm game. I thought both teams had to have the same game at the end of the season? Both at home or both away not one home and the other away?

1. It has absolutely SFA to do with the SFA. :craphead:

2. We have the slight advantage of 3 home games to their 2, whereas they have the slight advantage of being at home on the last day. Swings and roundabouts really, no?

I think it favours Celtic more. Last game at home whilst we are away to a team we haven't defeated for 4 years at Tannadice. Also away at Easter Road midweek and they are at home. Exactly what I didn't want.

I would say away at easter road is the easiest away game we could get......

Totally agree. A trip to Tynecastle would have been far, far more difficult.

I would say away at easter road is the easiest away game we could get......

(tu)

Their trip to Pittodrie will be tough in the next fixture. Hopefully they can drop some points there before they come to Ibrox to drop some more

The sheep will be missing 2 or 3 of their first team players for the the remainder of the season.

Whats the crack with the kick off times? I mean I know theyre on Setanta but 3.30 against Hearts, 12.30 against Abersdeen, 1pm on the last day?

mostly determined by setanta so they can show some of the game. No more 3pm sat kicks off for us for the rest of the season anyway!