***The Official Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

The Cup is the one trophy which we should definetly win and we need to keep the momentum going so I'd keep roughly the same team except for bringing Barry back in for the dissappointing Davis. Barry is Rangers through and through and deserves a chance to put his bad behaviour behind him and help us to the title.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :ssmith:

:edu: :mendes: :ferguson:

:novo: :aaron:

:velicka:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cup is the one trophy which we should definetly win and we need to keep the momentum going so I'd keep roughly the same team except for bringing Barry back in for the dissappointing Davis. Barry is Rangers through and through and deserves a chance to put his bad behaviour behind him and help us to the title.

:edu: :mendes: :ferguson:

:novo: :aaron:

:velicka:

Barry is that you?

I'd consider putting out a b-team for this match. The league is the top priority and injuries to key players cannot be risked - like last year we lost 2 players in the semi final.

So, without further ado...

:mcgregor:

:dailly::webster::mcculloch::papac:

:hemdani::ferguson::Naismith:

:aaron::novo::fleck:

He shouldn't be going back into the the tea just because he's Barry, and a Rangers supporter.

He shouldn't be going back into the the tea just because he's Barry, and a Rangers supporter.

I'd use him to make up the numbers for a weakened team.

I'd consider putting out a b-team for this match. The league is the top priority and injuries to key players cannot be risked - like last year we lost 2 players in the semi final.

IMO we can't afford to put out a weakened team for this match. At the end of the season we have to make sure we have one tropy to celebrate and with the league hanging in the balance this trophy has to be taken seriously. I'd also point out that we are building up momentum with four victories and we don't want to risk losing that to St.Mirren.

Barry is that you?

I swear it's not me!

I believe Barry will offer something to the team.

IMO we can't afford to put out a weakened team for this match. At the end of the season we have to make sure we have one tropy to celebrate and with the league hanging in the balance this trophy has to be taken seriously.

Because it sure as hell satisfied us last year doh

IMO we can't afford to put out a weakened team for this match. At the end of the season we have to make sure we have one tropy to celebrate and with the league hanging in the balance this trophy has to be taken seriously.

Personally I'd much rather have the Scottish Cup to celebrate than nothing! And looking back on last season I was reasonable satisified with how we got on and very much think we would have won the league had the SFA helped us out with the fixtures as the Russian authorities did for Zenit.

It's still great to win the Scottish Cup, i'd rather we won it every year than not.

Obviously not over the league, but still.

I believe Barry will offer something to the team.

A pint?

As a footballer player I think he'll give us more than Davis has recently.

So you'd play Ferguson at RM?

No 4-3-3. Edu, Mendes and Barry in the middle with two wingers and one front man. Play the formation we used against Falkirk recently.

:dailly: :bougherra: :weir: :whittaker:

:davis: :mendes: :edu: :ssmith:

:boyd: :miller:

This is the team I think Walter will pick, but I'd rather see Velicka instead of Boyd. Can't see it happening though.

Either way, that side should be much too strong for St Mirren, but we all know we'll find a way to make it hard for ourselves.

:edu:

:davis: :mendes:

:fleck:

:boyd: :velicka:

would be good imo with this formation as long as smith and whittaker got up the park providing good crosses. never gonna happen though