• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :ssmith:

:davis: :mendes: :edu: :aaron:

:velicka: :novo:

good side would rather see boyd then novo, even given how poor he was today! ahead of novo i would also have miller and fleck

I'd be happy if WS rested some key players and gives the fringe players a shot at glory so that we don't end up with needless injuries in the title run in. I'm confident that this team could beat St Mirren though:

:alexander:

:whittaker: :dailly: :weir: :ssmith:

:novo: :edu: :davis: :aaron:

:velicka: :miller:

McCoist's teams so far have been pretty encouraging. Especially the last one at home to Hamilton when we saw Aaron play, Whittaker in his natural position and Lafferty in his natural position.

I don't realy see where everyone gets the need to play Novo. He has been poor most games he has started and hasn't even been up to much when he has been brought on. I would maybe give the Boyd - Vellicka partnership another go, although I would like to see Fleck given the chance up front or in a role behind the striker.

Will McCoist be in charge for this match? If so he may well play Aaron...

Interesting point, I'd totally forgotten about McCoist taking charge of the cup games. If he is picking the team hopefully we'll see a decent attacking team, and Aaron and Fleck getting a go.

+1 :541:

We are overdue a slaughtering of someone, this mob tomorrow are shite, we should be really hammering them and getting the confidence up.

All depends really. If Smith's in charge I'd put my life on a 1-0 or 2-1, but if we play more like we did against Hamilton at Ibrox we could murder them.