Serbian football show about the old firm

Sorry about where the link is to for this video but it's worth a watch, unintentionally hilarious...a couple of real space cadets on here....

I love the way they are all speaking like they are ordering dinner in a foreign restaurant......

p.s. it speaks volumes about the filth that they think this paints us in a bad light and them in a good one...... :pipe:

http://www.etims.net/index.php?option=com_...6&Itemid=29

Nice how after the danny mcgrain-alike says Scotlands shame, it cuts to the Rangers supporters.

Yep, i'm sure serbian tv producers would understand the reference..... <cr>

Leave me alone I want to feel victimised here :P

How much did you want to smack that wee Irish guy at the end "Fuck the h***".

wee fat prick.

Nice how after the danny mcgrain-alike says Scotlands shame, it cuts to the Rangers supporters.

Yep, i'm sure serbian tv producers would understand the reference..... <cr>

Leave me alone I want to feel victimised here :P

How much did you want to smack that wee Irish guy at the end "Fuck the h***".

wee fat prick.

Fuckin fat Paddy bastard.......notice they were all kissing arse wi the Serbs at the end..

They either canny stop kissin arse's or stalking us........scum :gerbad:

Guest therabbitt

Why are some people so fucking idiotic and why do they insist on interviewing people in boozers for an accurate representation of anyone...

What about the fanny at the start getting interview about the history or Rangers and the tims. It reminded me of that interview with Steve McLaren when he was talking as if he was Dutch, the guy was talking like an absolute faggot!

Nae wunder we are losing the battle with arseholes like that "Davie-Boy" who says "kill all catholics" and talking bout stabbing Catholics in the heart and Catholics, Irish we dont want you! I swear, guys like that do us more harm than good and we wonder why we get a rough ride! If we dont mention religion or nationality rest assured THEY WILL and it would help show what they are really like, but NO guys like this just cannae shut up and actually believe this nonsense, Ronaldinho is Catholic and is he expecting us to believe he wouldnt want Ronaldinho playing for us. BTW Kaka is a proddy though :P although thats irrelevant.

There is some good points made in there but I feel 90% of it is bullshit and as an older bear maself, some of the older bears in this seem like fanny's i wouldnae agree with on anything.

I agree with the poster above, why go to a pub for any sort of insight? makes no sense !!!!!

Summed up by the two old celtic boys saying "we get a rough deal" and "were in the minority"

Typical tim attitude, thinking the world owes you something!

Exactly what makes me sick about that lot. If it wasn't for us then Glasgow would be Scotlands very own City of Pity.

Summed up by the two old celtic boys saying "we get a rough deal" and "were in the minority"

Typical tim attitude, thinking the world owes you something!

Exactly what makes me sick about that lot. If it wasn't for us then Glasgow would be Scotlands very own City of Pity.

HAHAHAHAHA anno man, always moaning.

OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR.............................

Where in God,s name did that come from, never heard as much tosh

Is there as many numpties in Scotland, could,nt believe it when that tim said the 1st war started in 1916 think his head was somewhere else.

As for that guy Davie.................chap that in the head with a hammer, what a tube.

I just cant get my head around that.